DCS Alphajet - Virtual Flying Bulls

Pâte

Hi guys. We are proud to announce you that the Virtual Flying Bulls team started the development of his own aircraft for his first season, the Alphajet E.

Our goal is to develop an high quality module, as well by the 3D model, that the flight model, and the systems. The plan is to give to our Alphajet first an EFM and them also an ASM. The current development is done by the team himself, for free, during our extra time.

Our Website : http://virtualflyingbulls.wix.com/virtualflyingbulls

!!! EDIT UPDATE !!!

We are proud to announce you that we joined RED WING Simulations so as to push foward the development, we would like to thanks a lot Red Wing for welcoming us into their roadmap. Follow now the WIP on this topic :

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160689

1437324100-yeah.jpg

1437324136-wip-2.jpg

Having some fun with the texture

1444261253-screen-151008-011944.jpg

1444261233-screen-151008-012616.jpg

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the first time this will be an aerobatic version, and in a second time we would like to add the armed possibility.

Yes we've plan to release this aircraft to the public. Basically we dont want to make any benefit on this, but for this we need to find people who will accept help us as we do, just for the pleasure to create this aicraft. In case if there is no possibility we will set a donation system only so as to pay the fees of the development, nothing more.

Edited by Pâte
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Do you work with this team?

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=103799&highlight=alphajet

Or have you considered working with them?

Also, is this model "build in house" by your team? I ask this because I've seen some models bought from the net then the "project announced as started" which means basically step 0 and expectations for it to be finished close to same number :D.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi Zaelu, no we're not and will not. We've not plan to make a private mod but a module and release it to the public.

About the 3D, this one is 100% done by myself, with the help of TANGO (VPS) during the export test in EDM, and showing me some tools and how use them on 3DS, i'm currently using this soft for the first time ^^.

Thx Stratos.

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It looks very good indeed. I hope you can get this module out to public.

Consider it to become even payable if you can build a team and get inside 3rd party devs club. Besides a collaboration with ED you would need a copy protection (the one ED uses seems to be good and all fall back to it) and approval from Armée de l’Air or who is in charge of "secret" stuff on it.

I'm sure most people would like to pay for it if it helps being made properly. For example I wouldn't buy Hawk or C-101 (especially SFM and full price) but I would buy the Alpha Jet :D.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Where can I pay to help devlopment?

I dream about alphajet in DCS.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Thx guys :)

dartuil actually there is not donation set, we want move forward as much as possible with the actual team before asking any money. But thank you a lot for the proposition !

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We've plan to do our show on this aircraft for few reasons, this is why we're developing it. Doing this and keep the stuff only for us dont really make sense this is why we will release the Alphajet to the community. For free. Actually the idea is that you wont have to pay so as to get our module, so nobody will force you to use . I can understand that so many trainer jet can be boring, IF you have to pay for them.

Edited by Pâte

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes we've plan to release this aircraft to the public. Basically we dont want to make any benefit on this, but for this we need to find people who will accept help us as we do, just for the pleasure to create this aicraft. In case if there is no possibility we will set a donation system only so as to pay the fees of the development, nothing more.

In first great news because the Alphajet miss me, we have Hawk, C-101 and later L-39 but for me I prefer the Alphajet maybe because I live in Salon de Provence home base of Patrouille de France and of course all days these Alphajet fly all around me above my home.

About the donation system, no problem for me if it's the solution for have one day this module in public release...

For the moment great work, the 3D model is very beautiful and awesome.

Thanks for this sharing and new project, Skull.

Nice Model ! Keep it up.

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz