** F-14 Stick! **

Cobra847

when I see this I regret I'm an oculus CV1 user... It wont give justice to your work.

Au contraire!

Our F-14 cockpit is pretty much close to millimetre precision in every single part due to our laser and photogrammetry scans of the cockpit.

So you'll have the most authentic experience of sitting in an F-14 cockpit ever. :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Au contraire!

Our F-14 cockpit is pretty much close to millimetre precision in every single part due to our laser and photogrammetry scans of the cockpit.

So you'll have the most authentic experience of sitting in an F-14 cockpit ever. :)

Wow, i can't wait to fly it. :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Amazing level of details. The way how it's worn is spot on IMO, not brand new from the factory but also not totally destroyed. Adds an immersion of flying a real thing. Based on the work from Heatblur so far it’s going to be a great module with extraordinary cockpit.

The only one thing that pulls me of from buying F-14 is this guy

giphy.gif

Looks incredible, guys!

:P

EDIT:

One thing that would be great to have though out of the box are a 3 and 2-way button abstractions. It's not a big deal to create them ourself but with an early release modules there is always a risk that something goes wrong due to udpates in the key-actions map. For that reason it's better it's provided and maintained by the dev team from the start.

Edited by firmek

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Au contraire!

If only I could get hold of all those measurements I wold be the happiest guy ever.

Punk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It is, but we will know more in the next 8 weeks or so. We will be keeping you all very well informed once we reach a few crucial milestones.

Thanks Cobra! In 8 weeks it’ll be already towards end of Q4. Maybe very early 2018 is realistic, meaning right after my holidays in Brazil. In fact I’m looking forward more to your F14 than Brazilian beauties!

Until then, keep these tasty renders and videos coming please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As always it looks amazing! Can't wait to fly this thing! Especially with a VF-2 livery:D

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Im not buying another DCS module until the F14 is released! No disrespect inteded to ED or any of the other 3rd party developers but I just can't get as excited for the other modules in the pipeline. I hope it's not too long of a wait. :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Im not buying another DCS module until the F14 is released! No disrespect inteded to ED or any of the other 3rd party developers but I just can't get as excited for the other modules in the pipeline. I hope it's not too long of a wait. :)

Hear, hear! :thumbup:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Amazing work! Its going to be a tough decision between flying the jet or just staring at it :thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Question about the modeling technique : Does it require a lot of manual post-processing after geometry/photogrammetry acquisition ? How easier/harder it is compared to traditional manual modeling/texturing ?

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

It would be awesome if someone could produce replicas to attach to the warthog setup! I'd buy it time it were available!

The stick is modular, so I guess it would be up to Thrustmaster, but its possible.

"It's amazing, even at the Formula 1 level how many drivers still think the brakes are for slowing the car down."

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

I would be awesome to see these from Thrustmaster! They did it with their driving wheels releasing F1 and GT wheels etc. It would be awesome to see them do that with the Warthog platform. The F-14 would be the perfect module to do it with. I think it will certainly be as popular as the F-18 if not more.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord