How about a "Cobra weekly screenshot?"

Spacehamster

Cobras are just ugly mi24s.

With my proprietary Cobra prediction device I will now decipher Cobras message:

coming up = vacuum of information until April 2017

fairly = at least 4 months between each newspost. The first 3 news posts won't contain any videos and will not acknowledge anything is delayed.

regularly = each news posts will have a bonus delay of 2 months on top of it.

Approved :thumbup:

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

How about releases that are announced and on time? I don't buy that situation that only either endless delays or completely broken products are the two choices.

We'll all wait while you develop something worth cash under the expectation of hitting your promised release date, then have a laugh ridiculing you when you not only fail to meet it, fail to give progress updates regarding it along the way.

So, champ- what's your pleasure? What are you going to make for the rest of us to spend money to see if you know what you're talking about?

PS: it's also rather amusing LN hasn't formally announced, nor is providing normal promotion of the Viggen, for expressly this reason. And even that isn't good enough.

• Like 1

We'll all wait while you develop something worth cash under the expectation of hitting your promised release date, then have a laugh ridiculing you when you not only fail to meet it, fail to give progress updates regarding it along the way.

So, champ- what's your pleasure? What are you going to make for the rest of us to spend money to see if you know what you're talking about?

PS: it's also rather amusing LN hasn't formally announced, nor is providing normal promotion of the Viggen, for expressly this reason. And even that isn't good enough.

What is amusing is that they did announce the Viggen

What is amusing is that they did announce the Viggen

Which is totally why they haven't shown anything of it except for a passing glance in a Tomcat video, set up a forum for it, posted significant screenshots, etc, etc.

Discussion is not an announcement.

Speaking of product announcements, we're still waiting with baited breath on yours. You know, to show everybody how it's done.

Which is totally why they haven't shown anything of it except for a passing glance in a Tomcat video, set up a forum for it, posted significant screenshots, etc, etc.

Speaking of product announcements, we're still waiting with baited breath on yours. You know, to show everybody how it's done.

How about all the AAA games that get released on time every year?

How about all the AAA games that get released on time every year?

Uncharted 4?

Watch Dogs?

The Division?

And that's just within the last year.

Speaking of which, how many times was No Man's Sky delayed? And how much content did it promise, and was missing?

Seriously- you're not helping your argument.

Uncharted 4?

Watch Dogs?

The Division?

And that's just within the last year.

Speaking of which, how many times was No Man's Sky delayed? And how much content did it promise, and was missing?

Seriously- you're not helping your argument.

What does not help yours is that you just cherry-picked a few games that had delays, while ignoring all the games that are on time, and great.

If an announcement is made, then what?

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

... while ignoring all the games that are on time, and great.

And buggy or unplayable. :music_whistling:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spacehamster, I know the feeling! It is so frustrating to having to wait for something that you are looking forward to. The time before Christmas could be very stressful for many of us growing up.

It is flattening that you are so interested in the modules by LNS that you take the time to write so many forum posts even on the topic of marketing strategies for products still in production. We appreciate your suggestions and it is good to have the perspective from potential consumers (even though we ourselves are also consumers of gaming-software).

Also, why did you name yourself Spacehamster?

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

It's all cobra's fault. If he would post a screenshot every day people would be too distracted to argue. It is a scientific fact that every cobra screenshot keeps angry posters off the streets for a day.

So please, think of the potential rioters and post a screenshot each day.

• ED Team

guys play nice or I will pull the car over.

Screenshots will be posted when leatherneck are ready and not before.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2