Action point

Aeroscout

Just a suggestion... I think you should put a note on the action point vid in the download section that says that none of those planes are actually flyable.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Just a suggestion... I think you should put a note on the action point vid in the download section that says that none of those planes are actually flyable.

The video ( lo res youtube stream: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=AK4flc6WUxo ) was shown at MAKS 2007 and actually don't tells you what program you use from ED... so I understand it as a promotion what capabilities you can get using a simulation from ED.

So I see there no need to explain what is flyable up to now (or even to tell that you can not jump in the ground units :) ). If you are interested you would visit the pages of ED and find out what is possible right now.