[REPORTED] Show pilot bind controls animation of variometer sideslip

fl0w

Pretty straightforward. When using multi-crew or flying by yourself, the show pilot keybind controls the variometer sideslip animation instead of the bodies themselves.

Before hitting keybind:

Screen_190604_133826.png

After:

Screen_190604_133831.png

Track file (since thread title changed):

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=211285&stc=1&d=1559792509

I also did some digging in the files. For mainpanel_init.lua, it specifies argument number 165 as the pilot argument in the gauge code. However, this is what arg 165 controls:

crxeegn.png

Code for reference:

y0HKS2X.png

The fix is able to be done in the mainpanel_init.lua file.

EDIT: Going through all of the argument numbers for animations in the cockpit, not a single one of them has the pilot body/bodies.

yak-52 bug 1.trk

Edited by Sirius

• 2 weeks later...
You are new here, aren't you?

I have reported some problems nearly one year ago and i'm still waiting for a fix or a world from developers, if you got the Yak you have to be prepared to wait... a lot!

No kidding. The latest bug post was this June 27th, and it got re-named as [REPORTED] tagged. Glad to see that some of these posts are getting ignored as they say that they're "still working on" the Yak-52, even though they only added failure sounds and effects... :noexpression:

• 3 months later...
  • ED Team

Apologies for the delay, this has now been reported.

I don't have a timeline for a fix

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2