TDC AXIS not working

Zombie.

Any news on this ? I'm not really touching the harrier at the moment due to this bug :(

Same here. I have all of my buttons assigned to other things and need these axes.

Lesson Learned on buying RAZBAM EA aircraft! :joystick:

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

I understand and frankly agree with the frustration with the TPod.... The thing I cant figure out is why the Pod in the A-10 worked 8 years ago and for some reason it just cant seem to work in our new planes that we waited 7 years for.

Can DCS not use the currerntly working pod mechanics in any pod (more or less)?

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, 16G 3200 RAM, Nvidia 1080Ti, T16000 HOTAS, TIR5, 75" DLP Monitor

TDC works for me on my Warthog, using the mini-joystick. However, as soon as I add a curve to its control settings, it doesn't work anymore. Unfortunately, TDC is unusable without a strong curve. PLEASE FIX, thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

• 1 month later...

just bumping this because the TDC slew with the mini joystick on my thrustmaster TWCS is wonky. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't *shrug*

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• 6 months later...

It's function has improved from those early days, but it is still hangs very often, even when not pointing at a vehicle and certainly not while locked onto one.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

It's function has improved from those early days, but it is still hangs very often, even when not pointing at a vehicle and certainly not while locked onto one.

I am using the slew ministick hat thingy on the front of the TWCS throttle and I find the sensor movement hangs a lot if I move the curser to the extents of travel of the stick. If I back off a bit it works fine most the time.

Have checked in the Axis mapping menu and the actual full travel of the stick is registering fine.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm having exact same issue with same device.

This was reported over 1 and a half years ago on 12-01-2017! In Razbam's Bug Tracker this has the highest priority and says it's in "Test". It's been in "Test" for probably 7-8 months. This is a joke.:mad:

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

• 2 weeks later...

Having done some extensive testing today, I think this is somewhat related to having a curve applied to the axes. Setting to 0 makes it more usable, but still not perfect.

i7-4770k | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 16GB DDR3 | TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

DCS: F-16C, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, AV-8B, FC3, A-10C, Black Shark II, UH-1H, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Mirage 2000C, AJS-37, F-5E :pilotfly:

• 3 months later...
Hello.

Seems like the TDC AXIS controls are not working. Won't slew with the camera nor the Maverick.

Cheers

Zombie.

Reported 2,5 years ago,.too complex to code??

You have forget this? This is for TDC , the most important tool in a A/G plane...:music_whistling:

YouTube Channel

Update: MSI Z790 Tomahawk, i9 13900k, DDR5 64GB 640 MHz, MSI 4090 Gaming X Trio, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2 and 4 more, HOTAS TM Warthog, Meta Quest Pro

Reported 2,5 years ago,.too complex to code??

You have forget this? This is for TDC , the most important tool in a A/G plane...:music_whistling:

And is in the resolved section, nice. :megalol:

YouTube Channel

Update: MSI Z790 Tomahawk, i9 13900k, DDR5 64GB 640 MHz, MSI 4090 Gaming X Trio, 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD NVMe M.2 and 4 more, HOTAS TM Warthog, Meta Quest Pro

I'll believe it when I see it.

• 7 months later...

Still broken.

How many more years of development are required to get that fixed?

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Let's see..

This thread started in 2017. ...so 2 weeks?

I think its working properly for most people now, thanks the the latest update.

I just tested this and you are correct!! :thumbup: It seems to be working fine now.

I've been watching every Change Log post and it has never been mentioned once! :mad: :mad: :doh:

Haven't noticed any changes with the latest update. It's still acting up.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Justed tested it. Nothing new. Same broken behavior.

If they've done something in this regard, they would have shouted it from the rooftops.

But wait, plot twist: It's the "resolved bugs section"

@Swiftwin9s Why are you repeatedly telling, bugs are fixed which are clearly not? Is it some kind of do-gooder syndrome??

Justed tested it. Nothing new. Same broken behavior.

If they've done something in this regard, they would have shouted it from the rooftops.

But wait, plot twist: It's the "resolved bugs section"

@Swiftwin9s Why are you repeatedly telling, bugs are fixed which are clearly not? Is it some kind of do-gooder syndrome??

Nope, I say what I said because Zeus said 'I've figured it out' and that the fix was included and then as a result my TDC slew starts to work as do the slews of several other people.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

my TDC slew starts to work as do the slews of several other people.

Which sensor have you checked? MAV, TGP, DMT?

Nope, I say what I said because Zeus said 'I've figured it out' and that the fix was included and then as a result my TDC slew starts to work as do the slews of several other people.

O.k. very interesting. Please bear with me. Some things are hard to grasp without a connection to "above". He said it on Discord, I guess and the feedback is also from there?

Anyways. Although I'm using a workaround (mapping axes to buttons), I'm afraid that the problem will now remain forever for some(1 and me :D), since it has been solved for some others.

Btw: I'm using the analogue Stick of my TWCS Throttle. What about with you, guys?