Will the NS430 integrated into more cockpits?

Kongamato

Probably not as no one is aware of aggressor F5E units ever utilizing NS430 IRL.

Albeit not a BST ( now ED) product however some users like Croatia for EG have actually integrated NS430's into thier old Mig21Bis's

UTz8WJO.jpg

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

A more realistic proposition would be to upgrade the APQ-159 radar scope of the F-5E to the digital navigation/radar MFD of the F-5N currently in service with US Navy/Marine adversary squadrons. Just looking at the cockpit of the F-5E, I have trouble imagining where they could place the NS430 anywhere that makes sense.

A more realistic proposition would be to upgrade the APQ-159 radar scope of the F-5E to the digital navigation/radar MFD of the F-5N currently in service with US Navy/Marine adversary squadrons. Just looking at the cockpit of the F-5E, I have trouble imagining where they could place the NS430 anywhere that makes sense.

+1, of course. I made a poll about that in the forum of the F-5E. But there are no plans for that as far as I know and sadly I doub it will be. The integration of the NS430 in the cockpit of the F-5E would be a cheap substitute, but it would be better than nothing. At least it would give the F-5E all weather capabilities.