US shermans?

Kev2go

right now only M4A4 Firefly ( UK moD) is present.

Are we going to see a US Army M4A3 75mm HVSS sherman and its later up-gunned cousin the M4A3E8 ( easy 8 ) 76mm HVSS sherman?

and if Tiger 2/ King Tiger was justified as a German asset for the western front (really really rare) would it be then possible to also see added the M26 Pershing in the future since the timeframe is ETO 1944-1945?

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Do a search on the user download site for "Sherman"

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

The Pershing will be useful for Korean War too..

November 1950 in Korea...

7NxXuNL.jpg

true many ww2 allied ( US especially assets) such as the Easy 8 Sherman tank, along with Infantry type modeled ( 101st Airborne also deployed to Korea, and the standard issue rifle still being the M1 garand)

Although it should be noted that the ww2 pershing had sideskirts

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD