[NO BUG]Datalink and navigation sistem not work.... is a bug?

Picchiorosso

Hello to all.

I waited to report this problem to understand if someone else was aware of it and to understand if it is a bug but I have not found anything on the forum.

My problem is that after the last update, performing all the cold start procedures, I have no signal on the datalink and the navigation system remains blocked.

Before the update everything worked perfectly.

Using the Pod Lantrin the pointer on the HUD remains fixed in the center even if in the MFD the pointer moves and the Bombs are in CCRP mode.

I disabled the module, I removed and reinstalled the module but nothing.

The problem persists.

I don't know if it's a bug or just my problem.

Thanks for your attention

Edited by Picchiorosso

Did you confirm your positioning data when aligning the INS?

1) power up upfront controls

2) Rotate INS knob to align (STOR HDG or NORM)

3) Confirm coordinates and elevation (LAT, LONG, SALT) on DED: select with dobber and press ENTR on ICP for all lines.

Edited by Bonzo0181

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for this post. Solved my issue, too.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Please keep in mind

I forgot to mention, for Stor HDG alignment, you do not want to verify/re enter lat/long, just INS knob to STOR HDG, wait 90 seconds and align should flash in the HUD. Entering lat long affects the alignment and like the RL aircraft it changes the mode of alignment.

So for normal alignment re enter Lat/long and alt (when is fix) withing 2 minutes of INS knob to Norm

For STOR HDG you do not re enter Lat/long

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..