DCS: SimCopter [UH-1H, SA-342 or Mi-8MTV2/PG] - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-13-2019, 07:31 AM   #11
Grimes
ED Testers Team

Does your mother know what you are doing?

This looks to bring back some fond memories. Might have to check this out.
Grimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:27 PM   #12
Squirrel

I'm really glad a lot of you are enjoying it.

If we ever get a proper Vietnam map I plan to make a similar mission synced to every Vietnam movie/YouTube video we can find, from Apocalypse Now to We Were Soldiers. If it has a Huey and decent voice acting, I want to rip it off.

Aside from that, I'm pretty much on hold until the F-16 comes out and I can finally finish the Iron Eagle campaign and cinematic feature. The Hornet makes a decent placeholder but it's not the same!
Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 05:07 AM   #13
VampireNZ

Wow what a great mission! Did a handful of tasks last night and really enjoyed them, flew back and parked up again at the helibase after calling it a night -this is the kind of stuff I would happily pay money for in a larger 'Campaign' pack. Quite liking the standard civilian Huey flying lately.

Would LOVE a Vietnam map/Huey missions! Also really looking fwd to the F-16 Viper release so will keep an eye out for your IE Campaign - I actually just dug up that movie and watched it again the other day for a laugh...those realistic Viper avionics lol.

Last edited by VampireNZ; 08-17-2019 at 05:11 AM.
VampireNZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gazelle, huey, mi-8, sa342, uh-1h