SATAL 2019 - Page 34 - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2019, 04:33 PM   #331
Colmillo
Member
 
Colmillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: CHILE
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ltar View Post
Good catch. That match was not supposed to be taking place. Fixed!

Also... Tacviews and tracks have been uploaded for this past weekends matches.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...MV?usp=sharing
Thanks M0ltar for adding the tracks.
__________________

MB ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390 Intel Core i9-9900K NO COOLING, I love danger... (Just Kidding, EKWB water-cooling 4 CPU&GPU)
ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11GB RAM 64 M.2 1T SSD 2.5T ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Pimax 5K PLUS (8KX ASAP) Saitek Pro Rudder
Colmillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:42 PM   #332
JunMcKill
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 1,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ltar View Post
Good catch. That match was not supposed to be taking place. Fixed!

Also... Tacviews and tracks have been uploaded for this past weekends matches.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...MV?usp=sharing

Thanks!
JunMcKill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 01:00 AM   #333
RAFPROT
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 18
Default

It seems another inscrutable about Gold league match.
Matches played and will be played by inSky are counted up to 5.
Gold league A has 7 teams, so that matches to play should be 6 for every team.
inSky and pan have only 5 matches. That means those two teams should fight each other.
RAFPROT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 03:42 PM   #334
M0ltar
Member
 
M0ltar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFPROT View Post
It seems another inscrutable about Gold league match.
Matches played and will be played by inSky are counted up to 5.
Gold league A has 7 teams, so that matches to play should be 6 for every team.
inSky and pan have only 5 matches. That means those two teams should fight each other.
Another good find! That match has been added to the schedule, 19/10/2019 at 1400z.
M0ltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 10:29 AM   #335
MAD MAX
Senior Member
 
MAD MAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Украина, г. Полтава.
Posts: 2,426
Send a message via ICQ to MAD MAX
Default

To: hx5791, Moltar

Is it possible to postpone the battle 07/09/2019 UVAF vs inSky on 09/14/2019?
4 pilots will be absent for work issue.
__________________
http://www.ukrfalcons.com
http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif
Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.
По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com
MAD MAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2019, 04:00 PM   #336
johnnyr27
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Default

To MAD MAX & Moltar


We were noticed by UVAF that they proposed to delay the game from 7th Sept. to 14th Sept caused by members absent.


We agreed UVAF's request, but we need Organizer’ comment.


We look forward to hearing from you shortly.
Best regards


inSky_1821



johnnyr27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 09:38 AM   #337
MAD MAX
Senior Member
 
MAD MAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Украина, г. Полтава.
Posts: 2,426
Send a message via ICQ to MAD MAX
Default

Many thanks guys!
__________________
http://www.ukrfalcons.com
http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3246_1.gif
Сквад UVAF проводит набор пилотов на Су-27/МиГ-29/F-15.
По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com
MAD MAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 11:21 AM   #338
M0ltar
Member
 
M0ltar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 954
Default

To allow people to schedule. The end of the year SATAL tournament will be taking place the first 2 weekends of December. 6 teams from Diamond will be advancing and 4 teams per group in Gold. The tournament will be based on placement in the league meaning first place will play last place etc. However, if you place last or close to last overall in your league you pose the possibility of having to play a play in match meaning that low seeds have the possibility of playing an extra match. The tournament will be single elimination.

Last edited by M0ltar; 09-01-2019 at 11:25 AM.
M0ltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 03:29 PM   #339
Falcon_S
Senior Member
 
Falcon_S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Република Српска
Posts: 1,337
Default

Quote:
How many teams from the group will be qualified to the playoff?
Quote:
It was said earlier in the season, not sure where it was announced...

Gold:

1st & 2nd from each group
AND
The 2 3rd with highest points.

That's 8 teams going into quarter finals style playoff.

Diamond:

1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th qualify to Semi finals. Then finals and bronze match
Answer from SATAL staff on my question 12.06.2019.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ltar View Post
To allow people to schedule. The end of the year SATAL tournament will be taking place the first 2 weekends of December. 6 teams from Diamond will be advancing and 4 teams per group in Gold. The tournament will be based on placement in the league meaning first place will play last place etc. However, if you place last or close to last overall in your league you pose the possibility of having to play a play in match meaning that low seeds have the possibility of playing an extra match. The tournament will be single elimination.
Tournament becoming jazz on this way.
For quarter finals as stated above 8 teams is good enough and logic. For eighths finals we need 16 teams but we will have 12. Why? Also diamond instead Semi finals and 4 best we go in something with 6...
__________________


If you are a dedicated pilot, a team player ... join us !!!

14th VFS Samurais Discord: https://discord.gg/uc9c7Vz
Teamspeak: 14vfs.teamspeak3.com


Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB
Falcon_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 06:22 PM   #340
M0ltar
Member
 
M0ltar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100KIAP_Falcon View Post
Answer from SATAL staff on my question 12.06.2019.


Tournament becoming jazz on this way.
For quarter finals as stated above 8 teams is good enough and logic. For eighths finals we need 16 teams but we will have 12. Why? Also diamond instead Semi finals and 4 best we go in something with 6...
There will be a play in match for Diamond league and the and 2 play in matches for Gold. It allow more teams to compete while giving higher seeded teams a benefit for scoring well.
M0ltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:24 AM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.