Trying to change the skin of the Russian infantry and Insurgent

Eight Ball

Hi guys,

I'm trying to create a couple of new skins for the russian infantry and the insurgent guy (soldier_ru_00 and soldier_INS_00) but I can't find it in the livery folder (Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Bazar\Liveries) where it should be.

Which means I can't use the livery system, pretty annoying.

Just to be clear, I have located the texture files themselves but I need to know the exact name of the livery folder in order to use the livery system and not overwrite the default texture.

Try and make a new folder and name it exactly like the 3d model of the soldiers. Or if you find the description lua for the soldiers, open that and look what the model name is

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Well that's the thing, there's no description.lua for those units.

I've just gone through the 1950 description.lua files in the DCS root folder and it's as if these units did not exist.

I've already tried a dozen of different name, using the edm livery extractor tool as a guide, no luck.

I give up. I've spent more time looking for these freakin name than I would have spent texturing them. Complete nonsense.

but thanks anyway.