Please, add new features to the forum

Wallkon

I like this forum because is simple, but I think it lacks some simple and useful features, for example the possibility to subscribe to a thread without to have to do a post. For example, I'd like to subscribe to this thread:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=151478

but it's not possible because it is closed to new posts.

Another feature common in other modern forums is the possibility to thank somebody for a useful post (may be "reputation" do the same, I don't know).

---------------------------

Sorry about my English

For example, I'd like to subscribe to this thread: [...]

Top bar above the thread -> Thread Tools -> Subscribe to this Thread :smartass:

Another feature common in other modern forums is the possibility to thank somebody for a useful post (may be "reputation" do the same, I don't know).

Bottom left corner of every post, locate the "+-" icon, where the tooltip says "Add to XYZ's reputation".

This refers to the poster rather than the post, but should be close enough to what you're looking for. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Stop destroying my aura of working magic, I almost feel like a normal person now. :lol:

Damn, and I was about to ask Yurgon to fix a few things for me. So much for having my name in flashing letters at the top of the forum. :(

:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Damn, and I was about to ask Yurgon to fix a few things for me. So much for having my name in flashing letters at the top of the forum. :(

:D

Right guy, wrong place. That's the type of magic I work in my day job. ;)