Devrim

Hi...

Recently something was changed on forum, like "New Posts" behavior.

Months ago, if I click on New Posts after a few days or a week, I'd see about 15~20 pages with full of new posts. But, after this update I see maximum 6 pages even if I don't visit forum very long days or weeks. I really realize that new post pages never exceeds 6 pages!.

Am I missing something?

Thank you.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 1 month later...

It would be nice if someone has explain or an idea.

I was away from my PC (on vacation) for 2 weeks. Never visited the forum, but when at home, I saw there was only 7 pages to read new posts. After that, I browsed subforums or sections and saw that the threads I didn't read were not bold.

And, today I didn't visit site for a few hours, and I see 6 pages to read new posts.

Please could somebody explain, what am I missing?

Before an update on forum software, I used to see at least 20 pages to read new posts after a long break...

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

You may have already tried this, but have a look at UserCP -> Edit Options and scroll down to the setting for "Default Thread Age Cut Off". I don't know what the Forum Default is set at, but you could try making it longer?

Edit: Now that I see more of what you're asking (re-read your post) I don't think my suggestion will help, but hey, who knows...

It seems like through some update or what have you the "life expectancy" of the unread status of threads was once again introduced. Maybe it was a performance decision, but if not, we can probably ask const to turn it off again.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Thank you so much guys. At least someone is hearing me. :)

I wonder, am I only one who experiencing this?

...the setting for "Default Thread Age Cut Off"...
Actually I looked for something like that, but I think I missed that. Now I set it for "All Threads". Let's see if it will work... Thanks you man!.