ED Wiki

mig29movt

Would it be possible that people can log into the Wiki using their forum account?

I think this would attract more people.

I just wanted to look up something concerning JTACs (found my answer) and FARPs (nothing).

Where do people get information about the mission editor???

When I have a look into the Wiki or search the forums, I think to myself:

Everybody does it the way I do: try and fail, search, try, search, try and after 2 hours I personally give up and play the mission I have till then.

My initial question was: How'd one know what the FARP looks like on the map, where to place the ammo depot so it doesn't stand on the landing pad?

The Wiki would be a great thing if people would actually work with it.

Or am I completely missing something?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Using the ME is found in the DCSW docs in your installation. Further info can be found where you are looking, more on a deeper knowledge. As for appearances with FARPs its generally trial and error for most people and there are some mods that allow 3D view from FSFIan to allow 3D object placement using two seperate isntalls - a method that isn't for everyone but if you do a lot of placement, its a must.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *