Make a new kickstarter and change number of free planes in release!

MA_Goblin

Hi mates,

I'm sticking my neck out here but this is my two cents.

There are too many free planes in the release.

Change this to just ONE plane f.e. the P47 together with the DCS 1944 download. All other planes should be to buy for non pledger's. This way there's an incentive to pledge because otherwise it'll cost more when they discover how good it is after they've downloaded the F2P game and flown the ONE bird that's in there for free.

Then set a price tag of $35 for each single engine fighter, $ 45 for twin engine and $65 for the B17 (and Lancaster :music_whistling:).

I bet that this is a model that everyone could unite behind.

So start a new kickstarter after this one with the changes implemented and clean up the pledge rewards so that all not valid ones get removed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Agreed.

Don't forget that the free plane we currently have in DCS World isn't the cream of the crop either.

It's a not-so popular, relatively ugly looking aircraft with simplified features, which is fun to fly when you get to know it.

The WWII project is offering several hi-fi models of some of the most popular aircraft of the war... For free.

That's kinda like if ED had released BS and A-10C for free with DCS world.

Edited by Boris

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat