top campaign

thrustvector

as all these are on sale now, whats your top one for the 10c? was thinking of getting enemy within first

Certainly a good choice! :thumbup:

But sale or not, I recall around half a dozen "recommended A-10C campaign" discussions in the past few months (where no new campaigns have been added in the meantime) that it's probably easiest to look at some of these and get an idea of what people recommend, and why.

TEW is a good choice. I like it so much I will probably repeat it sometime in the future.

The training campaigns are good as well if you like to work on your procedures. The basic is really hard, but the advanced is not aa difficult for me. Maybe because I already finished the basic, or because the basics are no longer scored and you can land upside down and still end with a Qualified rating if you finished the main task.

I will probably get the other campaigns now. I'm loving the A10c to bits.

TL.DR buy them all, they are all good!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am on Mission 13 in Piercing Fury. I have enjoyed every single mission, this one is insane tho. The voice acting is phenomenal especially your boss. Detailed maps and briefing, different weather conditions, lots of surprises.

I have all of the dlc campaigns, haven't started TEW or Stone shield. Red flag, the missions are very long, some folks say repetitive. I am only on mission 3 there, it's cool so far. The Basic, Advanced, and Tactical Qualification campaigns are amazing, I learned so much more from those than I would have otherwise. All the missions have a separate practice mission to go with them. Top notch, get all three if you are still learning the Hog.

Opertaion Piercing Fury and The enemy within are both a must have!

If you're not on a budget go get TEW as well!

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5