When will the cockpit textures of JF-17 be completed?

Cy-27

I don’t understand why their graphics artist needs to hold back on internal textures since Deka has said that with AAR, there will be no visual changes to the cockpit. What is the graphics guy working on currently?

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

So the same guy who does the textures is also in charge of the 3D modelling? I am not clear on the team members of Deka but didn’t assume same person was doing both things.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

So the same guy who does the textures is also in charge of the 3D modelling? I am not clear on the team members of Deka but didn’t assume same person was doing both things.

There are art changes needed for AAR. It needs new oxygen, the OBOGS system. Likely different landing lights(changed to LED I believe). There’s also the AAR light and all the switches to activate the probe and light. The no upgrades line in the update made me think they are just saying don’t get your hopes up for HMS, because Block II also has KLJ-7V2 and payload limit increased to 5000kg. Unless their intent is to model a retrofitted block I, which I have not seen evidence of happening, but maybe it has, there must be plans for retro fitting Block I at the least

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Pretty much all healthy airframes can be retrofitted except in budget constraints or to be kept as basic trainers. That's the whole idea of this aircraft: Modularity. Modules within modules. Moduleception.

There’s also art needed if the third radio of Block II is implemented, assuming there’s an actual change to the cockpit for it. It Will be a very nice feature if it is implemented

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg