[REPORTED] 2.5.6 Helper Gates

keith55

When flying any of the training missions, you need to be very close to the gates before they become visible. This leads to them suddenly popping-up out of nowhere.

As an aside, if somebody is going to be looking at this, it would be extremely useful to have a trigger to turn the gates off, rather than only having one to turn them on.

For example, if I want to practice circuits, I want to fly the circuit without the gates on, but it would be really helpful to switch them on for a short period to check where I am in relation to where I should be.

Edited by IronMike

When flying any of the training missions, you need to be very close to the gates before they become visible. This leads to them suddenly popping-up out of nowhere.

As an aside, if somebody is going to be looking at this, it would be extremely useful to have a trigger to turn the gates off, rather than only having one to turn them on.

For example, if I want to practice circuits, I want to fly the circuit without the gates on, but it would be really helpful to switch them on for a short period to check where I am in relation to where I should be.

Thanks, unfortunately there is nothing we can do about how visible gates are or not, that is ED side. We will look into the trigger though.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thanks, unfortunately there is nothing we can do about how visible gates are or not, that is ED side. We will look into the trigger though.

I must have posted this in the wrong forum. It's a generic issue that is affecting all modules since 2.5.6. It's not specific to Heatblur. Is it possible to move this thread to the correct forum, or should I delete it and start again?