Flyable B-17G

oscar19681

Hi VIC

I see you have a crew with your Plane but when I go into my missions the plane is empty.

How do I get the crew ,I would really appreciate the help.

Also I made a some skins a while back for the B17 and they are here if you want them

Cheers

Keith:thumbup:

xUqdqjf.jpg

DOWNLOAD: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2829279/

TmnHPLn.jpg

DOWNLOAD: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2875958/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be just happy if the 'Ai Gunners Issue' could be addressed,at present their shooting ability is kinda a little too good,and just totally unrealistic and makes any mission planning hopeless thumbdown.gif

Get that right first eh?

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

There have been so many B-17 sims in the past. I even remember some really old one, b-17 flying fortress the mighty 8th I think it was called. Even the B-17 in IL21946 wasn't too bad an experience (except having to both fly the plane and use the bombsight at the same time), but to bring the B-17 up to the quality that people expect from DCS modules would take a lot of work, especially given how complex the machine is.

You couldn't take any shortcuts, you'd have to put out a good full-sim product worth the money.

There are a lot of talented devs making modules for dcs and I'm sure someone could do it and I, for one, would love to see it happen.