Latest Patch & VR Performance

westr

Ok been upset recently that I couldn't enjoy this precious module like I wanted to, and was disappointed that the VR improvements didn't make the update (not angry these things happen) but disappointed.

But whatever has been implemented in this patch for me has given me fluid VR gameplay in the F14 in the PG as well. I'm delighted I even managed to focus on the meatball whilst keeping the AOA in the E-bracket which I've not been able to do before so I know the gameplay is far more fluid. Its beautiful thankyou ED developers and thankyou HB for this great module.

All this and I may see further VR improvements in the next OB patch. I hope its not just me and others have seen smoother gameplay with the latest OB release.

All I need now is the VR pilot body and i'm in VR perfection.

Thanks team HB

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• 2 weeks later...
Ok been upset recently that I couldn't enjoy this precious module like I wanted to, and was disappointed that the VR improvements didn't make the update (not angry these things happen) but disappointed.

But whatever has been implemented in this patch for me has given me fluid VR gameplay in the F14 in the PG as well. I'm delighted I even managed to focus on the meatball whilst keeping the AOA in the E-bracket which I've not been able to do before so I know the gameplay is far more fluid. Its beautiful thankyou ED developers and thankyou HB for this great module.

All this and I may see further VR improvements in the next OB patch. I hope its not just me and others have seen smoother gameplay with the latest OB release.

All I need now is the VR pilot body and i'm in VR perfection.

Thanks team HB

As we have come to know recently, actually the VR improvements did make it to the last open beta update :). Although it is true that is not working for everyone. Glad that you are one of those getting clear improvements in VR.

As we have come to know recently, actually the VR improvements did make it to the last open beta update :). Although it is true that is not working for everyone. Glad that you are one of those getting clear improvements in VR.

Yeah thing is the patch after this caused problems again for me. So I’m sticking with this one for the time being, it works great with the F14. I know they are looking into it and hopefully will get to the root of the problem.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV