A civilian asset pack

jef32

Hi

Since the release of Hormuz, I say again that an asset pack with civilian peoples and vehicles would be welcome ( for other maps too):

-Boats for rivers and lakes ( small boats, sailer boats..)

-Airport characters ( stewardess, pilots, technical staff, ground guides)

-Airport objects ( boardig stairs, planes tractors, luggage transport)

-Various civilian people ( tourists, some models of men and women)

-Road vehicles ( cars, motocycles, cycles, police cars )

-Various civilian people practicing sport or activities ( skiing, fishing, climbing, sailing, skating, surfing....).

-Specific equipements ( cable cars )

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

All of that represents a good amount of work.

I prefer that ED find a way to make money with an asset pack like that, and having all these things soon than waiting that we can find some of these stuffs freely included in DCS in one century or two.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

"FistofZen Asset pack? There should not be any asset pack, rather, it should be a part of the game."

+1

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Do you guys work for free?

ED is a bussiness that has to pay salaries to the people that have to spend hours to create quality content.

If you want new sweet candy I am afraid you would have to pay for the candy.

Hey however the community would be happy if you create a free Mod for us.

I got the F/A-18C and PG for free, asking for some more free stuff is a bit too much, isn't it?

Am I special?

Do you guys work for free?

Hey however the community would be happy if you create a free Mod for us.

Well said !

Asset pack? There should not be any asset pack, rather, it should be a part of the game.

^ THIS

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests