Is the Easter Sale Started? I don't see discounts..

Snacko

In the email and this news thread it says all modules are 30% OFF except NTTR and the L-39. At 30% off in this Easter Sale, I decided to buy the M-2000C. But I don't see a sale price. It's still $59.99!?

The sale says:

"Easter Weekend Flash Sale

Happy Easter weekend everyone! In celebration of the holiday, we are happy to announce a 30% off Flash Sale on all DCS modules except DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range and DCS: L-39 Albatros!"

So, am I missing something? :cry:

Why is the M-2000C not on sale???

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Yes. Only the Nttr and L-39 were excluded in the Sale info. When I got the email I planned on buying the 2000 when I got home. But it's got the normal price!?

The sale says: "30% off Flash Sale on all DCS modules except DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range and DCS: L-39 Albatros!"

The M-2000c is not excluded. So......?

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

I appear to have the same issue with the A10 Red Flag campaign. According to the email they should be included as not the NTTR or L39, and I followed the link to the campaign page from the email.

However price still appears to be $9.99. Time wise, it should have started 2hrs 30mins ago, or are we utilising a different time zone then GMT?

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I see many items on sale.. So maybe they screwed something up?

I just put in a Support Ticket to get an answer..

Sale Started 2hr 45 Minutes about (1500 GMT).

I'm not sure but I think the M2000C is Excluded, will have to confirm.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

YEA!!

My Support Ticket just got answered!

The M-2000c IS ON SALE!! They just updated the page. It's now $41.99!

I just placed my order.

YEA!!

My Support Ticket just got answered!

The M-2000c IS ON SALE!! They just updated the page. It's now $41.99!

I just placed my order.

I'm tempted ...

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

I don't think you will see it any cheaper for over a year. They have changed the way they do sales a while back. And with good reason..

I was also tempted to pull the trigger for M2000 but then my consciousness tell me something that I should wait. For me, the jet itself no more than Su-27 with clickable pit not to mentioned its shorter legs in missiles and range. It'd be easy prey for the Su-27 and Eagle in a pure BVR engagement. The module is minimal right now, no mission and campaign.

Personally, I'd wait until its released on steam. It'd be waaaay affordable for my country.

Cheers

Gam Zeh Ya'avor - King Salomon

Edited by Oceandar

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I was also tempted to pull the trigger for M2000 but then my consciousness tell me something that I should wait. For me, the jet itself no more than Su-27 with clickable pit not to mentioned its shorter legs in missiles and range. It'd be easy prey for the Su-27 and Eagle in a pure BVR engagement. The module is minimal right now, no mission and campaign.

Personally, I'd wait until its released on steam. It'd be waaaay affordable for my country.

Cheers

I thought similair things like you up untill 2 days ago. On paper this plane has little to nothing over the others, especially the mighty Flanker and Eagle. In practice it turns out to be a lot of fun though. The climb rate is huge! You can take-off, put her in a 45° climb, actually keep accelerating untill beyond mach 1 and be abóve conning altitude within a minute or so. I looked it up online and the actual climb rate seems to be in the order of 250 to 285 metres per second. The french designated her C for Chasseur meaning fighter. But it feels more like an interceptor at heart, with the high rate of climb and good speed ( it seems to be barely able to supercruise. Sustain Mach 1+ without afterburners but only when lightly loaded, at altitude and with some fuel already burned off ). It can hold someone off in a dogfight for some time though. Especially if you are able to utilize the great roll rate ( limited at 270°/s by the FBW according to the manual. so 3/4 of a roll per second ).

There are also 6 missions built into atleast the Caucasus version to keep you busy until Baltic finnishes the campaign.

Check my F-15C guide

I thought similair things like you up untill 2 days ago. On paper this plane has little to nothing over the others, especially the mighty Flanker and Eagle. In practice it turns out to be a lot of fun though. The climb rate is huge! You can take-off, put her in a 45° climb, actually keep accelerating untill beyond mach 1 and be abóve conning altitude within a minute or so. I looked it up online and the actual climb rate seems to be in the order of 250 to 285 metres per second. The french designated her C for Chasseur meaning fighter. But it feels more like an interceptor at heart, with the high rate of climb and good speed ( it seems to be barely able to supercruise. Sustain Mach 1+ without afterburners but only when lightly loaded, at altitude and with some fuel already burned off ). It can hold someone off in a dogfight for some time though. Especially if you are able to utilize the great roll rate ( limited at 270°/s by the FBW according to the manual. so 3/4 of a roll per second ).

There are also 6 missions built into atleast the Caucasus version to keep you busy until Baltic finnishes the campaign.

Thank you for the informations. Good to know. There are several things that keep hold me back to buy the module. I wouldn't elaborate it right here because it already OT.

Eventually, I'll buy it but not in its current state.

Cheers

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze