After last updating Mig-21 doesn't work

deyneko

After the last update (from March 16/ March 15) it is impossible to use Mig-21.

At the first, when I tried to fly it deadly frozen up. After repairing Mig-21's engine stops working in about 1 minute (air start). Also its tachometer doesn't work.

Do you have such problems?

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM

• ED Team

Hi deyneko

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=204553

will hopefully be fixed in the next patch

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi deyneko

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=204553

will hopefully be fixed in the next patch

Tnx for posting the thread link. Came here first but am having the same problem. Glad to hear there are ppl working on it.

3570K w/ 16GB, 1070 w/ 8GB @ 1440p, VKB Gunfighter/MCG-Pro & T-Rudder Mk.IV, CH ProThrottle, TrackIR 5, HTC Vive, UniversRadio, VoiceAttack, TacView Pro, DCS Menu Nav

F/A-18C, F-5E, F-86F, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Ka-50, SA342, P-51D, Spitfire Mk.IX, Bf109, Fw190, FC3, CA, Persian Gulf, NTTR, Normandy, WW2 Assets

I know this message will be deleted but lets face it ...this is getting from worst to catastrophic , when they remember to make an update they manage to make it worst then before .

I don't think it's going to be deleted, since nobody employs such actions in this section. We're open to our customers opinions.

However this comment is unfair and unsubstantiated since it places blame on us without even knowing which file or part of code could cause it. DCS 2.5 is currently in open beta phase and a lot of changes are going on throughout the game, some of which may involuntarily affect some modules. Recent patch was in terms of size and changes significant so there is a lot to check for us.

For now we are aware of the problem and working on it to find a solution. This particular problem is unusual in that some experience it and others not - for example under every condition and on any map MiG-21 works for me flawlessly. But for others it doesnt work at all.

We've already ruled out any hardware reasons, since it occurs regardless of AMD/Intel cpu and AMD/Nvidia gpu. When I will know more, I will provide an update.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7