F-15C Navigation issue / bugged campaign?

LordOrion

I have a problem with F-15C and the "Bear Trap" campaign (FC3 standard campaign) mission 1: I'm supposed to fly trough all the waypoints but the plane HUD / HSI get stuck on WP0.

Moreover it seems there is no way to switch it manually (key combination is LCTRL+').

Does anyone seen the same issue / know how to fix it?

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Push it again.

Yep, in the end I've figured out what he mean: switch to any other mode and then back in NAV.

It works, tanks!

BTW simply switching between NAV and ILS does not help.:joystick:

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

It does. When you start the jet it is in a standby mode. Press 1 and it will enter NAV and behave normally. 1 again will cycle to ILS approach fixes, 1 again to cycle to glideslope indication, then 1 again to get back to nav mode.

Is there any documentation about that?

Also: any time I switch for NAV to any other mode, current waypoint is switched back to 0.

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

Is there any documentation about that?

Also: any time I switch for NAV to any other mode, current waypoint is switched back to 0.

Not much in the FC3 F-15C manual.

Just tested and it works for me @latest beta. When starting the mission there is NAV selected and waypoint 0 set. You have to hit '1' to be able to change waypoints either manually or by overflying. When changing HUD modes the waypoint set is kept. You can even change the waypoint in combat modes. The only way waypoint set resets is when you press '1' twice.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria