multicrew.. any NEWS or future plans for upcoming DCS aircraft or existing modules

hannibal

Multicrew is not all that useful when flying solely in SP, in my humble opinion at least. And since that is the majority of the playerbase, I guess it's just a feature for a module just like -for instance- a TGP is.

it is a challenge for any developer. it is fun because you will be sitting in gunner seat doing targeting and support defending moves while your AI pilot is driving like crazy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What I am actually waiting more than anything else, is the Combined Arms to get the love.

A real RTS game UI so you can easily command all the ground units, have all the information presented to you via real kind environments (radar screens in the vans/vehicles/room, tactical maps, ATC and GCI tables, sorties, schedules etc etc).

A AI that has real kind limitations to their visions, spotting, communications, radio limitations etc etc.

A real military unit hierarchy so no more "group" thinking but more of the team, squad, platoon, company etc.

Lots of different kind AI's that each are responsible to their own units and given tasks. Limit the communications between the AI and you get realistic behavior. Like false information, old recon information, delayed messaging etc.

All that makes ground units far more difficult and challenging, all that makes every pilot work far worse, difficult and realistic.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Is the interest for helos really so low? Im starting to hate jets cause they are the priority for ED. ffffffffff i just want to blow this forum up (with swearing but i cant, i need'nt a ban).

"need'nt"? ftw?

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds