When using TS3 in multiplayer no ingame sound

Marcq

With this amount of information it is very hard to do proper troubleshooting.

What are your windows sound settings, which device is set for standard output. How is you teamspeak configured? What is your sound card?

Sorry, It's my friend that's having the problem

The only thing I know is that he is running Windows 10, his head set are bluetooth , TS3 is configured default, push to talk

Will try to find more

Thanks, Marc..

A tad short on info, but here is something that worked for me with a similar problem while using Discord.

You will need to open your sound management software, usually supplied by the vendor that made the drivers for the sound card or onboard sound built into Motherboard.

In the sound management API or vendor software, select something similar to "Each output device on it's own output channel" vs. "All combined". That gives you the ability to use the windows volume control API or sound bar manager to adjust volume independently for multiple feeds.

I.e. DCS has its own sound bar slider, Discord (TS3) has its own, external speakers own slider, headphones own slider. Once I did this, I could set volume appropriately for each device, and all sound sources worked properly.

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

A tad short on info, but here is something that worked for me with a similar problem while using Discord.

You will need to open your sound management software, usually supplied by the vendor that made the drivers for the sound card or onboard sound built into Motherboard.

In the sound management API or vendor software, select something similar to "Each output device on it's own output channel" vs. "All combined". That gives you the ability to use the windows volume control API or sound bar manager to adjust volume independently for multiple feeds.

I.e. DCS has its own sound bar slider, Discord (TS3) has its own, external speakers own slider, headphones own slider. Once I did this, I could set volume appropriately for each device, and all sound sources worked properly.

Great thanks

Marc..

• 3 weeks later...

When using TS3 in multiplayer no ingame sound

You said it was fine before you used the adapter you make, but have coil whine like sound when using it, so I suggested not using it. Error on the side of caution is what I do, but if you are happy using it then do. Its your choice.