Operation Bactria (MP COOP 14), Afghanistan CAS

9 hours ago, Habu23 said:

Hey guys,

Quick update. I'm still here but super busy. I worked on about 3 Bactria quality scenarios but it's insane how much time it takes and looking back, it's amazing Bactria got released. If anyone has any updates to this scenario just link them in this thread and promote. All approved!

Habu

Epic!

I've gotten so much enjoyment out of Bactria, I feel it’s only right for me to offer my assistance for your next project. Whether it’s voiceovers, testing or anything else (I’m fairly proficient with vanilla ME, not so much with scripting), please PM me if I can be of any assistance.

As far as VOs, I’m Canadian (native English speaker), also a military helicopter pilot so I am familiar with CAS and CCA procedures, brevity, etc. I’m also a former Infantry officer with deployed Afghanistan experience.

Anything I can do, I’d love to be a part of your next great project!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

• 3 months later...

Sorry been away from DCS for a while. I'm getting back into it and working on the mission.  I messaged Force with my current changes. Maybe something can be released soon.
I do host the mission every once and a while so just be on the lookout for a mission with the title: ⬔⬕⬔⬕ Operation Bactria, Afghanistan-style CAS ⬔⬕⬔⬕

Some changes/ideas:
1) AIRBOSS / CV ops
2) Change a few platforms from A-10c to new stuff.

3) Added a repeat message option in the F10 menu by selecting the MGRS for your assigned tasking.

4) Move some targets due to trees/detail masking in 2.x vs old 1.5.

5) Updated voice overs to match the platform. 

• 2 years later...
On 9/27/2021 at 9:45 AM, phillik747 said:

Hello all,

Habu just gave me the okay to release what I have.  Its a WIP and there could be some bugs here and there.  Once its working well enough I'll push it out to the user files.

File is too large to attach here.  Link below will get it. 

https://nextcloud.fyasko.net/index.php/s/XgiPdGzewQg3Ej5

/Stoner

Have you posted it to the user forums? Also that link has expired. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if you would be able to copy and paste the existing jets in the mission to add additional aircraft in a flight for a few extra friends?

RAF Air UK Website

http://www.rafairuk-dcs.co.uk/

Mike Alpha Tango's YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oKDSVDDDErRVjRFqgu3bA

Intel i7-6700k

RTX 2080TI

Gigabyte Z170-gaming K3

32gb DDR4 RAM

Hotas Warthog

CV1