MiG-19S or how to attach wings to three big cannons.

OverStratos

What do you mean : ai only -no more user piloting variant ???!!! :fear:

p/s Oh , its S- type uffffffffffhh , i was scared ...:doh:

p/s2 It would be great to have S-variant flyable by user in future !

Edited by KAKTYC_11

Куплю модули : СУ-7 , СУ-9 , СУ-11,Миг-23,Миг-27 ,Ту-22М3,Ту-95,Ми-24,AH-64,F-16 ,F-4 Phantom,модуль-карту современной западной Европы

I-7 4790k (4.4GHz), GTX980 4GB , Z97, 16Gb DDR3

Thanks for the update ... love classic aircrafts, its a shame that the F-16 was given higher priority over the F-4 instead of the other way around :(

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

:lol: Yes, this is a MiG-19S, not a MiG-19P. The P is still flyable. As far as I know...:music_whistling:

The MiG-19S will be added as AI with the MiG-19P module and yes, the end goal is to make it flyable too.

That's great news. Can't wait for the 19P but would prefer a 19S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Very lovely and interesting air frame but not a worthy module in my opinion. The Mig21/23 yes indeed but not the mig19. It's almost like 'why not the mig 17' ? Not an iconic aircraft for me. If my opinion counts at all but surely the F104 or 105 ? but the mig 19 !!

Anyway, just my doodling opinion.

Mizzy

Very lovely and interesting air frame but not a worthy module in my opinion. The Mig21/23 yes indeed but not the mig19. It's almost like 'why not the mig 17' ? Not an iconic aircraft for me. If my opinion counts at all but surely the F104 or 105 ? but the mig 19 !!

Mizzy

Thing is that we don't choose, developers do. What I think is that a MiG-19S would be useful in early cold war battles, and may fill the hole over a possible Formosa Strait map as a Shenyang J-6.

• Like 1

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

The MiG-19S will be added as AI with the MiG-19P module and yes, the end goal is to make it flyable too.

Awesome goal :thumbup:

I guess it's too early to ask if the two variants once flyable will have to be purchased separately or if the latter will be free for the former purchasers.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

I guess it's too early to ask if the two variants once flyable will have to be purchased separately or if the latter will be free for the former purchasers.

The flyable MiG-19S (once ready), will be a free update to MiG-19P owners.

• Thanks 3

Mizzy

I'm more interested in the Mig-19 than in the 17 personally. The Mig-17 somewhat close to the Mig-15bis, while the 19 is a good bridge between those aircraft and the 21/23. But yea as an Italian, if anyone made a 104 I would immediately throw money at it :P

The flyable MiG-19S (once ready), will be a free update to MiG-19P owners.

Yay! Thanks for doing both versions!

Would you consider adding also some AI planes to shoot at? Interesting and historical choice could be the B-47 bomber or the related RB-47 reconnaissance plane. I do not want to sound greedy by bombarding you with further requests, surely the Mig-19 variants and your future projects have priority. But how can we really enjoy your plane if we do not have a proper environment to fly it in? Shooting at C-130 transport planes as we do with our Mig-15 will quickly become unsatisfying in my opinion.