DCS: F-14A & B Module & Shirt Bundle Redemption Code

ensamvarg

Dear All,

If you've purchased an F-14 Module + Shirt bundle, please check your e-mail for a coupon code to redeem your shirt on the Heatblur store (enabling you to choose your favorite design & size).

In order to ensure timely shipping, please try and select your shirt option by March 10th. If you did not receive an e-mail, please let us know at support@heatblur.se.

The email will be sent from noreply@heatblur.se. If you do not see it in your inbox, please check your Spam folder and consider adding our email address to your list of safe senders.

In association with this, we'll be removing the shirt + F-14 bundle from sale tomorrow, March 1st.

If you'd like to purchase the F-14 in a shirt bundle, please do so now. Please note that standalone shirts will continue to be available for some time longer.

Thank you for all of your incredible support! Without you all we wouldn't be here, bringing iconic aircraft to life.

Sincerely,

Heatblur

Diamondback Ordered. Very pleasant surprise, as completly forgot I ordered a pack with a T-shirt. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Posted this in a wrong post, so sorry, once more:

I am not to sure about this..

I have ordered the dual license and a shirt, but the shirt was not part of the package, i've ordered it as extra.

As I have not received the shirt yet, do I also have to activate something as well?

Thanks in advanced.

Beste regards,

Stefan, HereThen

| I7 8700K 4.7 Ghz | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 | Asus MAXIMUS X HERO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | TrackIR5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster TPR | Steelseries Apex PRO | Steelseries Aerox 3 | Steelseries Arctis WL Pro | MonsterTech table clamps |

Posted this in a wrong post, so sorry, once more:

I am not to sure about this..

I have ordered the dual license and a shirt, but the shirt was not part of the package, i've ordered it as extra.

As I have not received the shirt yet, do I also have to activate something as well?

Thanks in advanced.

Hi HereThen,

You do not need to do anything else if you ordered the shirt separately. We are printing them all at the same time as the Bundle shirts.

Ensamvarg

Hi HereThen,

You do not need to do anything else if you ordered the shirt separately. We are printing them all at the same time as the Bundle shirts.

Ensamvarg

Thanks you sir!

Happy launch day and best regards,

Stefan

Beste regards,

Stefan, HereThen

| I7 8700K 4.7 Ghz | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 | Asus MAXIMUS X HERO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | TrackIR5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster TPR | Steelseries Apex PRO | Steelseries Aerox 3 | Steelseries Arctis WL Pro | MonsterTech table clamps |

Can you post pics of the shirt choices?

I pre-ordered + shirt, but I got an email asking me for which shirt I wanted (with a redemption code that goes no where)

I know I picked a shirt at the time, but if it wasn't recorded by Heatblur at the time of ordering, I want to make sure they send me the correct shirt. The website has no pics, nor old Facebook posts by Heatblur.

Hello!

It was released on 03/14/2019?

Nothing related to the F-14 appears in my Module Manager.

What is the problem?

My Order Number # 4921.

I did the procedure described in the email received from The Heatblur Simulations Sendowl and is presenting the message that my coupon has already been used.

What is the problem and how to solve it?

Thank you!