add su-33 on carrier deck?

e33et

Hello,

I need a guide how i can add su-33 plane on parking area with wings folded, i've tried both object planes but not quite parked as on the airfield and static but it being messed up on the carrier deckhelpsmilie.gif

Kind regards

e33et

I need a guide how i can add su-33 plane on parking area with wings folded, i've tried both object planes but not quite parked as on the airfield and static but it being messed up on the carrier deck ..

What carrier are you using? .. I have no problem placing static SU-33s on the kuznetsov:

sZImdM4.jpg

QvcwM25.jpg

Of course, for non-static aircrafts (player's and AI) the Kuznetsov only has three Runways slots, while the Stennis allows up to 12 (tough I've never tried to put Su-33 on the Stennis):

GD4GuXz.jpg

Cant wait to see what the next Supercarriers module will bring to the table :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thx for reply Hardcard and Rudel_chw,

I've tried with static object and linked them to the carrier group and make them offset fixation enabled and even tried diffrent heading.

Yes, ofcurse i use the russian carrier admiral kuznetsov, but i never get the stactic carrier on parked area as you got, perhaps you share a template with su-33 loaded on the parked area from you ? from the first pic you show me?

Kind Regards

e33et

Thx for reply Hardcard and Rudel_chw,

Yes, ofcurse i use the russian carrier admiral kuznetsov, but i never get the stactic carrier on parked area as you got, perhaps you share a template with su-33 loaded on the parked area from you ? from the first pic you show me?

Kind Regards

e33et

Of course, here you go:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hcEWtkLKc-W3xyiTvQ

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Hmm, i get to work now wwith the static object now :thumbup:,

but then i have another question about changing time on SP and DP, because when i first create a airplane and choose player and doesn't change time and date then it work.

But as soon as i change time i can't play my mission it only shows the map etc. and i have to create a new one, has it always been like that or is it a bug in Mission Editor? btw i use Steam Edition.

Kind Regards

e33et

but then i have another question about changing time on SP and DP, because when i first create a airplane and choose player and doesn't change time and date then it work.

But as soon as i change time i can't play my mission it only shows the map etc. and i have to create a new one,

Ok, lets say you have a mission start time of 8:0:0, then you place a unit on the map for the player to pilot, then you set a starting time for that unit of 8:15:0 ... now, when the mission starts you dont yet have a plane to sit on, as you told the editor to not activate your aircraft until it is 8:15 but the mission starts at 8:0:0

so, you will have to wait 15 minutes for your aircraft to appear in game ... why you want to change the starting time of your own unit?

has it always been like that or is it a bug in Mission Editor? btw i use Steam Edition.

Its not a bug ... you just need more experience with the editor.

Edited by Rudel_chw