Multicrew

Alpenwolf

With the F-14 out and mesmerising the lot of us, especially with the smoothness in multicrew, I'd love to see ED working on the same in the L-39. I love the L-39 and fly this plane almost every day. Sure there's not much to do for the guy sitting behind the pilot in the instructor's seat, but still it would be something great ot have.

Thanks for this awesome module by the way. Never gets old or boring :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

With the F-14 out and mesmerising the lot of us, especially with the smoothness in multicrew, I'd love to see ED working on the same in the L-39. I love the L-39 and fly this plane almost every day. Sure there's not much to do for the guy sitting behind the pilot in the instructor's seat, but still it would be something great ot have.

Thanks for this awesome module by the way. Never gets old or boring :thumbup:

What exactly do you mean? You can already fly the L-39 with multicrew and it works fine?

- After a while you'd start having some time intervals between you and the guy sitting with you in the plane. Causing you or him or both to time out.

- If the guy in the back disconnects for whatever reason, some systems might switch off (happens actually almost every time).

- Not sure if this one is fixed, but if the instructor intervenes that also might cause problems (only after a longer time of flying).

- If someone joins you while you're airborne already, some systems turn off (maybe this is delibrate, and I fully understand this one).

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

We use it all the time but it's been sort of broken since 2.5 first came out. RSBN and Radio Nav indicator doesn't work and now the wing tank lights don't come on any more along with some other annoying minor bugs. The front seat / back seat controls work fine for the most part. So if you want to instruct someone on basic maneuvering and pattern stuff it's fine. It seems like the focus is entirely on the newer modules and some of the older ones are being neglected at this time. But hopefully after the new ones are a little more polished they'll go back and fix them. I've posted these and other issues several times recently and they don't get acknowledged at all now for some reason.

Nvidia GTX-1080

Intel i7-4820K 3.7 Ghz

ASUS ROG Rampage IV Extreme MB

32 GB Memory

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]