the most northern military base on the planet earth

Xilon_x

Thar be oil thar.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Xilon... for the 1000th time... this is the wish sub-forum

Please spam your enthusiasm on the correct sub forum. E.g. chit chat or military aviation

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

the wish list includes the Arctic territory and its military bases.

I see that I must always be misunderstood or underestimated or ignored.

I got tired of posting in this forum you don't respect the ideas of others.

you have to be more open as types of people and accept the ideas of others.

if you go to the chit chat where I talk about ufo the number of people is increasing.

if you go to the Russian forum where i talk nuclear weapon b61.

only you wanted to behave badly and ignore my ideas, now I just won't post for a long time.

you not respect me.

I am offended

Edited by Xilon_x

Doesn't have anything to do with respect or dislikings. It's just that in 90% of your posts, you just spam Youtube videos and pictures, without explanation or, in this case, an actual wish. No problem.. we all posted in wrong sub forums at some point, but we asked/told you many times before

Anyways.. Just keep posting those nice YT videos over here and I hope you still feel as welcome as anyone :thumbup:

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

the most northern military base on the planet earth

I think theres been a slight misunderstanding here.

I am not asking for opinions on the Hi-Point, but what would YOU replace the M9 with, or would you replace it at all?

Dean

on the map that I posted I noticed a strange thing.

In the north of Greenland, what is an American base doing there?

and then I read information based on THULE.

Thule Air Base / Pituffik Airport is an American administrative enclave.

uaoooo is an EXTREME and misterious POINT.

Thule_air_base_above.jpeg

I think the Americans will still have another base in the far north that we don't see in this map.

Edited by Xilon_x