Osirak interest?

Leadnap

Hi Guys,

One of my favorite F-16 histories is of course the IDFAF attack on Osirak - and from a virtual pilot perspective I think the mission is quite captivating. I've been working on a version myself on the PG map with an emphasis on the more rigorous elements of the sortie: fuel management, low level flight, timing, and duration. While the actual CCIP bombing portion (the part I think most DCS pilots care about) is pretty cut and dry.

I am curious if there is legitimate demand for this sort of mission? If so I'll work on making it multi-player friendly, and perhaps expand it out to a few missions. If not I'll make it for myself and call it a day.

Thanks!

-Lead

---

AJS37 Viggen, F-16C Viper, Adobe Premier.

X56 HOTAS, Ryzen 7, GTX 2070S

youtube.com/leadnapgaming

Oh yes please!

I made a Bollywood edition of it, just for the fun of it, i flew 1000nm with two drops and 2 2000lbs for nearly three hours, 2:50 something.

1:18 of them no more than 150ft AGL

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

Heck yes - as for whether people care most about the putting bombs on target bit - not me, give me a complex flight plan, ToT’s to hit and a hook up with a tanker any day.

I am planning a randomized CAP mission with no pew pew as a very likely outcome right now. Just need to find the time!

Heck yes - as for whether people care most about the putting bombs on target bit - not me, give me a complex flight plan, ToT’s to hit and a hook up with a tanker any day.

I am planning a randomized CAP mission with no pew pew as a very likely outcome right now. Just need to find the time!

Yes all that.....but hitting the target is the 2nd most important part of the mission!

Yes please!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 2 weeks later...
Here is my basic and early take on what might be possible.

Guess what? It's a teasing and reasonable idea at the same time too!

There still is "someone" out there with some pending bill with "another one", you know. :smilewink:

With best regards.