WW II stuff to DCS World by Beczl

You know without content the DCSW is an empty shell without any 'fun" factor. :-) So meanwhile RRG publish WWII era I try to fill these gaps. But even my WWII mods are tested and working well I have no plan yet how can I published or distributed it...
Very true ... but seeing your other works of art and the fact that you really seem to be into WWII, I had hoped for something better than just "filling gaps" until a RRG Studios game is released (like a Bf or Ju, or even a Il ;)).
Edited by Hans-Joachim Marseille

Are you kidding me?!? Now it's getting ridiculous! He had to close it down?

I hope devs would stop listening to stuff like this. You guys know your financial state, your team workload and general plans. Don't let the shear stupidity of a few members make your plans for you.

This is going to bring in many players to this world. And in the end, that is going to help everyone. When are they going to realize that...

I know, the shortsightedness (nicer term used instead of a less nicer term) of some of the people on here just blows me away. Makes me wonder why they are playing study sims instead of Ace Combat or something along those lines.

The people claiming he needs to work on MiG-21 first need to use their head. With multiple members on his team it takes a really dense individual to not realize that he has down time while he waits for others to finish. What's he supposed to do, loom over them? Yeah that will get things done faster:chair:

And yes, it is amusing how some can't see how a variety of content brings in more money into ED and partner coffers, which helps to make the content they want come out faster. It really tells you something about the people who can't figure that one out.

As for Beczl and other developers, I wouldn't worry about them. For a developer to dive into these forums they have to have a pretty thick skin. I am willing to bet that Beczl could see that more appreciated the content than complained. If I had to guess, Beczl may have just wanted to cut the BS off early rather than deal with it, prompting the thread closure. Again though, that's just a guess.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

I know, the shortsightedness (nicer term used instead of a less nicer term) of some of the people on here just blows me away. Makes me wonder why they are playing study sims instead of Ace Combat or something along those lines.

The people claiming he needs to work on MiG-21 first need to use their head. With multiple members on his team it takes a really dense individual to not realize that he has down time while he waits for others to finish. What's he supposed to do, loom over them? Yeah that will get things done faster:chair:

And yes, it is amusing how some can't see how a variety of content brings in more money into ED and partner coffers, which helps to make the content they want come out faster. It really tells you something about the people who can't figure that one out.

As for Beczl and other developers, I wouldn't worry about them. For a developer to dive into these forums they have to have a pretty thick skin. I am willing to bet that Beczl could see that more appreciated the content than complained. If I had to guess, Beczl may have just wanted to cut the BS off early rather than deal with it, prompting the thread closure. Again though, that's just a guess.

Yes quite afew nah sayer's here..if it doesn't suite their needs then they complain..it would be hard make everyone happy..since there is over 46,000 members now..

I tend to stay out of this..sort of conversations...they tend to go way way off track..I will be happy with what comes my way without..bitching about this or that...

:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Yes quite afew nah sayer's here..if it doesn't suite their needs then they complain..it would be hard make everyone happy..since there is over 46,000 members now..

I tend to stay out of this..sort of conversations...they tend to go way way off track..I will be happy with what comes my way without..bitching about this or that...

:music_whistling:

Agreed and completely understandable. After wading into a few of those I'll admit it has gotten old (of which you probably know about and are hinting at based on the whistling smiley lol). A couple of years ago, I started a personal policy involving my interactions with people I encountered in real life involving politics - specifically people who generally made themselves out to be misinformed idiots.

No matter how stupid their comments, I would ask myself two questions: Will arguing with this person change their mind? Will arguing with this person change the greater situation you are arguing about? If no to either, don't waste the time. While some may disagree on it being a waste of time when it comes to politics, it makes me a much happier individual to not bother with it.

I think I should apply that more often to online interactions. It would waste less of my time and I'm sure the moderators would appreciate it, though they have never said anything to me and other posters seem to appreciate it based on the karma comments. But that doesn't change the fact it gets to be a big pain in my rear talking at brick walls, and it doesn't help keep the threads clean.

On another note, just spotted this photo below. Didn't realize this thing was so big, seems the WWII Germans liked big guns just as much as Americanslol.gif

attachment.php?attachmentid=86348&stc=1&d=1376948568

Edited by TooTall

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

You guys can dream and hope like ladies in their first trimester but...

:P

We didn't miss that and it isn't a big deal. Beczl is preoccupied by MiG-21 development and will be for awhile. Not having a plan at the moment on a side project because he's preoccupied, isn't the same as "I can never do it so it won't happen".

No matter how stupid their comments, I would ask myself two questions: Will arguing with this person change their mind? Will arguing with this person change the greater situation you are arguing about? If no to either, don't waste the time. While some may disagree on it being a waste of time when it comes to politics, it makes me a much happier individual to not bother with it.

Funnily enough, I live by that very same policy. Sure does make for a peaceful life, huh?

- Two miles of road lead nowhere, two miles of runway lead everywhere -

Click here for system specs

dont wait for aircrafts models from BeczL - making those much more harderer and longer than making tanks or trucks

and his next aircraft model will be the mig-23mf - hopefully :)

Yes but if I found an artist who already have some planes I just need to be add animations, damage and AI logic so it can be possible to create new AI plane wihin 2-4week. You know the time consuming part is the 3D model and texturing...

And of course I'd like to fly the legendary

Sry for the old pics. This is the only ones that I found on my Google drive...

1673690122_bf109eleft.jpg.0edbca01ab1c3ad99a33d3c96c5a9760.jpg

1911037245_bf109eright.jpg.d8c93ac8de0bce01ae24ac38ce89d607.jpg

927698710_bf109etop.jpg.bc0b8aca4bc8dc654097a4039844cd3f.jpg

48316879_bf109ebottom.jpg.ecab792465a09200242efeb2b62adc16.jpg

bf109e.jpg.df101485947605514d87e0076915bb76.jpg

1460346789_bf109ebb.jpg.140fc79c5f9c27f776ec79923272ba4c.jpg

Edited by beczl

Sry for the old pics. This is the only ones that I found on my Google drive...
No problem ... looks promising! The backbone fighter of the Luftwaffe.

Now, if only someone were to model the

G so I can play some Schräge Musik in the pitch-dark night ...

Are you focusing on the Eastern front Beczl?

schrage_musik_luftwaffe.jpg

JUNKER88_TASCHEN_img.jpg3575e466-5a4d-491e-b944-017ed55db318Larger.jpg

Well, giving a little Christmas present abit early here..we are in possession of the Ju88g and hoping when/if time prevails..it will be release as an AI Target..for DCS World..thru one of our contacts( 3rd party ) along with one other AI aircraft but will hold off on announcing this one..for now..

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Well, giving a little Christmas present abit early here..we are in possession of the Ju88g and hoping when/if time prevails..it will be release as an AI Target..for DCS World..thru one of our contacts( 3rd party ) along with one other AI aircraft but will hold off on announcing this one..for now..

That is an early Christmas gift for sure Double D ... fantastic news! Hmmm ... more eyecandy.

Hope it will become more than just an AI plane ... it deserves to be flown as a nightfighter with those antlers.

Okay okay...here is the other project..if time permits..once again..these were purchased models..and I have a 3rd party developer(I only wish I had 3d max and the time to learn( well do have the time )..LOL ) working on these..so when time permits from his other projects will be hoping to see these in the near future..

DORDO17Z_TASCHEN_img.jpg1f1a6c90-5fd4-4e32-87bf-60e70fbbfb41Larger.jpg

DORDO17Z_TASCHEN_renderplano.jpg84cf45f5-bca8-4604-ad50-bb99e736b6beLarger.jpg

DORDO17Z_TASCHEN_wire.jpg86396623-ec7a-4420-9caa-f8919abaa5b3Larger.jpg

Edited by Double_D

[/Table]

Nebelwerfer big? Wait until you've seen this
(Gustav 800 mm) gun.

Well, Nebel being bigger than I thought it was I should say, thought I was looking at small tubes in the screenshot until I saw the photo of the guy standing next to them. But yeah that 800mm is a big sucker there, and in this case I'd say bigger isn't always better. Can't imagine that being very effective in warfare, though I still wouldn't want it sending anything my way. Imagine the amount of Tiger tanks you could produce with the material it takes to make just one of those things.

Funnily enough, I live by that very same policy. Sure does make for a peaceful life, huh?

It does indeed my friend! Though it does take some willpower I will admit. Hell I initially thought about jumping into the anti-ship missile discussion going on. Because of my career and my time at NN shipyard I'm laughing at the claims of how easy it is to sink a carrier by someone who clearly doesn't know what they are talking about. But I can see what the discussion will degenerate into with this guy and it just isn't worth it to yell at a brick wall. So I decided to jump in here and shoot the bull with you guys. I'm sure the mods will appreciate me not wading into that one. Will make for a much more peaceful day on my end at least.

And of course I'd like to fly the legendary

A fellow 109 fan:) (obvious with the sig pic though lol). While the 190 is a great machine and likely a closer match for the P-51, I was disappointed it wasn't a 109. They bring that one out and I doubt I'll get much seat time in any other WWII bird.