Clouds not sync'd between clients

DD_Fenrir

Oh. It's impossible to see that fix soon.

We need to live with that I think... :\

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Oh. It's impossible to see that fix soon.

We need to live with that I think... :\

The DCS Development is not over, and the whole netcode should be revamped. If they do a revamp thinking about the "shared" cloud position, it's not impossible to do with the actual technology ( server computing power, bandwidth between server-client )

There is a lot of other priority issues that should be addressed with the revamping code, but for sure, have the same cloud for each client it's a feature that I would like to see in the future for DCS.

+1 for synced cloud! :thumbup:

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!