Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog Preview Event Impressions

Hey guys, I am new to the forums but have a great love of flight sims and hope to contribute to this community in anyway I can.

For my first contribution, I found a rundown article/picture-set from the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog preview event at E3 this week.

http://www.gamingshogun.com/Article/7014/Thrustmaster_HOTAS_Warthog_E3_Preview_Event.html

Enjoy!

p.s. Personally, I currently own a Cougar but after seeing what the Warthog could be capable of I am seriously considering an upgrade.

Does any one know how much its going to be on sale for?

On the Thrustmaster site it says 400€ but i expect it to be less at retailers. (E.g., the Saitek X65F started out at around 400€ and is ATM available for 299€ here in Austria).

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

To me its looking some what nicer then logitech and saitek versions (might be the fact it looks like it could have been ripped out of a aircraft) . And if i can pick it up for around £300 then i think its in a good position for a ill have one .

Does any one know how much its going to be on sale for?

Honestly, even though the price says 400 Euros at the site - there is nothing official yet for North America. When bringing it to North American markets, who knows what kind of little extra costs will be added.