Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

For the next one, ignore the title (and the music):

LiveLeak.com: Dramatic Russian drone footage of the scene of clashes between the Syrian Army and the US-backed islamic terrorists

That footage is (allegedly) from Damascus, a city of 1.7 million inhabitants back in 2009, formerly known as the City of Jasmine.

Edit: According to this blog post, the Damascus video shows Jobar, more or less a suburb. It says the old city center is still relatively intact. /Edit

Yeah, maybe our governments should all export some more weapons and send more troops. I think I spotted a house or two that looked still inhabitable... :(

I don't give a crap about who's fighting who and for what reason, that war needs to stop.

Edited by Yurgon
  • Like 1

WTF? :huh:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Funny, very funny.

Tumansky engines on the Su-30MKI? What the hell he is talking about?

Lyulka Saturn engines not reliable? Lol. Maybe ask India and his engines construction plants. The faulty Indian engines are only responsability of HAL's Koraput Division.

Russia was not receiving not sending anything to India, India signed a contract for technological transfer of the frame, and engines. All built by India.

From this point i´d stopped watching the video.

Also comparing the Su-30 with the F-22 is a nonsense.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

This one is a TOS-1A though.;)

This stuff is just getting insane :helpsmilie::doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• Like 1

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80