A6-Intruder

Devil 505

I wanted to ask you politely, If you plan to create in the near future, one of the most beautiful and fascinating planes of the US navy: the A6-Intruder. Which, by the way, could implement the cockpit together with another virtual driver. One pilot and bomber sitting next to each other. I believe it is a very sought after aircraft by virtual pilots from all over the world that has been following DCS for years. We are waiting for those who produce aircraft for this fantastic flight simulator, let us make this beautiful gift. I will turn your answer on my Facebook page dedicated to DCS and where I am followed by a fair number of enthusiasts in continuous growth. Thanks and good job.

Fenice59 - https://www.facebook.com/FeniceOriente/

Edited by Fenice59

A better idea yet, finish the AV8? It's only been what, 3 bloody years? Should be a contract with ED that you can't start another project until the last one is at least 95% complete. Tired of handing over money for this type of business practices. Imagine trying to do that when buying a car. Right.....

A better idea yet, finish the AV8? It's only been what, 3 bloody years? Should be a contract with ED that you can't start another project until the last one is at least 95% complete. Tired of handing over money for this type of business practices. Imagine trying to do that when buying a car. Right.....

+1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Actually we are coming up on 2 years, not 3 years of early access. The Harrier was in internal testing with ED in September 2017 and was released to the public as an early access module on the 29th November 2017. However I share your frustration, in particular due to the progress over the last few months and the less than stellar communication from Razbam on the Harrier module. Have a look at Aviodev and the continued updates and support they have been delivering for the C-101 module and compare that to Razbam. It makes for a stark comparison. Below I list in order from most recent (top) all the updates (2.5 Open Beta Changelog) that Razbam have delivered to their modules over the last 6 month period:

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM - 3rd October 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 4th September 2019 (Only full set of training missions)

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM - 4th September 2019

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM - 31st July 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 31st July 2019

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM - 17th July 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 17th July 2019

DCS AV-8B N/A by RAZBAM - 3rd July 2019

DCS MIG-19P by RAZBAM - 3rd July 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 21st June 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 6th June 2019

DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM - 6th June 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 8th May 2019

DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM - 8th May 2019

So it is fair to say that the pace of updates from Razbam with the Harrier have slowed significantly over the last couple of months while there is little indication on what Razbam are working on apart from the JDAM to bring the Harrier out of Early Access and into a complete state. The Bug Tracker on the Razbam website have zero real date timestamps to assess progress on bugs. In effect as a paying customer it appears that I am expected to keep hanging in the dark.

Razbam are not doing the A-6 Intruder. Heatblur may be doing the Intruder down the track. Razbam are busy working on a mid-life update for the Mirage 2000C, bringing the Harrier and Mig-19 out of early access, and then a host of 4 other modules being in no particular order the Mig-23, F-15E, Super Tucano, and a Falklands map. Given they still have two modules in Early Access states I would not think Razbam would want to extend their Early Access hanger to 3 or 4 modules.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Actually we are coming up on 2 years, not 3 years of early access. The Harrier was in internal testing with ED in September 2017 and was released to the public as an early access module on the 29th November 2017. However I share your frustration, in particular due to the progress over the last few months and the less than stellar communication from Razbam on the Harrier module. Have a look at Aviodev and the continued updates and support they have been delivering for the C-101 module and compare that to Razbam. It makes for a stark comparison. Below I list in order from most recent (top) all the updates (2.5 Open Beta Changelog) that Razbam have delivered to their modules over the last 6 month period:

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM - 3rd October 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 4th September 2019 (Only full set of training missions)

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM - 4th September 2019

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM - 31st July 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 31st July 2019

DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM - 17th July 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 17th July 2019

DCS AV-8B N/A by RAZBAM - 3rd July 2019

DCS MIG-19P by RAZBAM - 3rd July 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 21st June 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 6th June 2019

DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM - 6th June 2019

DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM - 8th May 2019

DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM - 8th May 2019

So it is fair to say that the pace of updates from Razbam with the Harrier have slowed significantly over the last couple of months while there is little indication on what Razbam are working on apart from the JDAM to bring the Harrier out of Early Access and into a complete state. The Bug Tracker on the Razbam website have zero real date timestamps to assess progress on bugs. In effect as a paying customer it appears that I am expected to keep hanging in the dark.

Razbam are not doing the A-6 Intruder. Heatblur may be doing the Intruder down the track. Razbam are busy working on a mid-life update for the Mirage 2000C, bringing the Harrier and Mig-19 out of early access, and then a host of 4 other modules being in no particular order the Mig-23, F-15E, Super Tucano, and a Falklands map. Given they still have two modules in Early Access states I would not think Razbam would want to extend their Early Access hanger to 3 or 4 modules.

Couldn’t agree more.The last thing they need is another new project. They should finish the ones they already sold.

Regards,

Snappy