DCS Carrier Discussion

Airhunter

I'm afraid I do need this in my life and I will be pre-ordering once we have a release date for EA.

The fact is, this module is going to make for a seriously impressive VR demo! It's going to be worth the price for that alone.

ED please for demos to new people, make an instant action mission for the Hornet where the user can just sit through the process and experience the launch without having to do anything until the plane is in the air.

• ED Team
I'm afraid I do need this in my life and I will be pre-ordering once we have a release date for EA.

The fact is, this module is going to make for a seriously impressive VR demo! It's going to be worth the price for that alone.

ED please for demos to new people, make an instant action mission for the Hornet where the user can just sit through the process and experience the launch without having to do anything until the plane is in the air.

Hi Josh and welcome to the forum, thank you for the feedback, I am sure we will see some Instant action missions for the hornet and Supercarrier.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Josh and welcome to the forum, thank you for the feedback, I am sure we will see some Instant action missions for the hornet and Supercarrier.

Good news indeed, i intend to admire the views and my new shipmates for a while before i take off. :megalol:

How much longer, Ops? The engine’s overheating and so am I. We either stand down or blow up. Which do you want?

:pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

I'm like you guys.....50 years old, first pre-order for me too! I'm really excited about the immersion factor this will add to my F-18 and F-14 modules! Not to sound negative, just hope this doesn't take as long to release as my above mentioned modules.....to excited to wait that long! Devs, PLEASE keep us posted.....please!

hope that the users that have pre ordered will get the carrier earlier than those that wait :)

We have already had a discount for pre-ordering so that would be a tad unfair. Im in the over 50 club rapidly approaching the 60 club to lol.

How much longer, Ops? The engine’s overheating and so am I. We either stand down or blow up. Which do you want?

Bought immediately...see you in the Ready Room Geezers

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Bought immediately...see you in the Ready Room Geezers

Maybe I'll have to paint a new FA-18C skin for us, we could call our air wing, "The Fighting Geezers" :pilotfly:

Alienware Area-51M: i7-9700K, 165Hz 27" ASUS Swift PG279 IPS with G-SYNC, 32GB DDR4 Ram, 1TB M.2 PCie x4 SSD, 1TB SSHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10, CH Eclipse...

Check out my fictional F/A 18-C Hornet and Su33 Flanker skins at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=WytchCrypt&set_filter=Y

Maybe I'll have to paint a new FA-18C skin for us, we could call our air wing, "The Fighting Geezers" :pilotfly:
Great Idea! How about "Top Dog Geezers"

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

Mrs Jaguar was just doing the banking and noticed i had pre ordered the Carrier. Don't think she was to amused when her remark of

"Sometimes I think you love that game more than me"

was met with

"Your dead wrong about that, it's not sometimes!"

We are actually older than the aircraft we fly, ya' snot nosed little twerps!

I was with the Connie's battle group in '85 when the first two F/A-18A squadrons deployed. The Bear Box was busy with Tu-95s trying to get their first look, but Alpha Whiskey (our CO) kept using -14s to intercept them, just to be ornery.

Mrs Jaguar was just doing the banking and noticed i had pre ordered the Carrier. Don't think she was to amused when her remark of

was met with

My old go to was “it keeps me home and out of the bars”

But after simming for over 20 years she gets it.

Also, “Besides, watching reality shows With you is not my thing.”

At 68 and 40 years of marriage, there are no issues lol

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

was met with

hahaha, outstanding!

Yesterday I was watching a show about carriers on smithsonian and had a similar conversation with my wife. I told her that we've (simmers) been waiting for this since the 90's, many of us were kids by that time :joystick:

hahaha, outstanding!

Yesterday I was watching a show about carriers on smithsonian and had a similar conversation with my wife. I told her that we've (simmers) been waiting for this since the 90's, many of us were kids by that time :joystick:

In VR...

Its so unfair, when technology finally catches up with our simming needs our eyesight begins to dwell and don´t let me get started on the dam arthritis LOL

Only Positive side, Retirement will allow us to finally fly al day and all night LOL

Its so unfair, when technology finally catches up with our simming needs our eyesight begins to dwell and don´t let me get started on the dam arthritis LOL

Only Positive side, Retirement will allow us to finally fly al day and all night LOL

Former Military then Airline pilot friend of mine retired recently. His remark of "my body started to give up, not my brain, I can still recite the Engine Starting Checklist from memory for a Jaguar and what to do if one of them catches fire, and i last flew one 35 years ago!!" made me smile.

Nap time cuts into the available flying time... :doh:

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

UUUGGHH. No news this week.:cry:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4193135&postcount=236

“seek and ye shall find”

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10