T-pod G Limit

Deano87

Hey all,

Question to those who know. Whats the normal G-limit when flying with the T-pod? I know it has no effect currently in the sim but I'd like to keep track of my flying and I'm wondering what the T-pod limit actually is. I've heard figures of 7.0G, but I dunno if thats legit?

Thanks

D

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

All that stuff is yet to come in this module ....so though question buddy :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Also real life the f-16 has never been put to the stress level. Maybe Israel have data but good luck gettin it

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All that stuff is yet to come in this module ....so though question buddy :)

Also real life the f-16 has never been put to the stress level. Maybe Israel have data but good luck gettin it

What are you talking about?

I KNOW it's not in the sim, I pointed that out in my question.

And each stores config of the jet will have a specific G-limit, beyond which the pilot will have "overstressed" the pylon/store or whatever. At which point it will require an overstress inspection to see if anything has been damaged. I'm looking for that figure, not the point at damage actually occurs.

Edited by Deano87

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

I'm looking for that figure, not the point at damage actually occurs.

My notes. from an much older F-16 sim but ratified by actual USAF/NATO pilots, state similar to a single centerline bag i.e. 7.0G.

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

My notes. from an much older F-16 sim but ratified by actual USAF/NATO pilots, state similar to a single centerline bag i.e. 7.0G.

Copy that, Sounds about right.:thumbup:

Proud owner of: