Does this campaign play nicely with latest OB?

If things get broken they are usually fixed within 24 hours if it's something we can work around without compromising the gameplay. I am very committed to keeping this project running smoothly. Mission 1 specifically has some issues in the current build, if you plan on playing immediately shoot me a PM and I'll send you a replacement file.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi eddy,

We do our best to keep the campaign up to date, but we cannot test every mission with every update for obvious reasons. To the best of BD's and my knowledge, everything is working right now! :thumbup:

If you encounter a bug, please try to remember to save a track file to upload, and report your issue here or the Baltic Dragon discord channel.

Hi eddy,

We do our best to keep the campaign up to date, but we cannot test every mission with every update for obvious reasons. To the best of BD's and my knowledge, everything is working right now! :thumbup:

If you encounter a bug, please try to remember to save a track file to upload, and report your issue here or the Baltic Dragon discord channel.

Thank you for the info, I really want this campaign, and I have read only good comments about, and I wasn't sure to buy it . I have every single module in DCS, but FC3 is collecting dust, and some times I want something more "relaxing" to fly.:pilotfly::thumbup:

Thank you for the info, I really want this campaign, and I have read only good comments about, and I wasn't sure to buy it . I have every single module in DCS, but FC3 is collecting dust, and some times I want something more "relaxing" to fly.:pilotfly::thumbup:

This campaign is not "relaxing" at all :cry:

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.