Utility Helicopter Status?

TigerKe

I doubt we will see this till after some of their other announced and ED approved projects like the F-15E & MiG-23 are in the sim.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

Yeah, there are quite a few threads on it, but maybe the new community manager can comment and set our hearts at ease whether a CH-53 will see the light of day, and if a rough projected time frame is 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 years, or whatever it might be, of course understanding its not a commitment and all subject to change. Phew, quite a mouth full, but this is one of the modules I am hoping for the most!

Cheers

Edit: Will bump the other, larger thread as well, as I think if we do get a response, it will be better there.

Currently we have like 3 able 3d meshes ready for production( 3 Helicopters, 2 heavy 1 mid), but our production line is stretched as it is, and i don't want it to be too thin, once the pertinent development depts are ready, you'll start to see some helo production, when? i can't tell with a certain date, but in the mid term, sure...

i hope i do the quoting thing right..

• 2 weeks later...

You should be in the back when the pilot pulls the collective into his armpit during an exfil because bullets are whizzing around with 'to whom it may concern' tattooed on them. That'll scrunch you into the fetal position quick! Yeah, nothing beats the thud in your chest when -53's are around.

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

Does anyone offer a -53 sim? I know there is one in flightgear.

---> P3D does

Edited by mariner3302

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit