on takeoff -uncontroll veer/roll left

mastercosta

hello, when i'am on runway ready to trottle to takeoff the plane try to roll left , and after taking off the plane still try to roll left even with the 100% opposite stick input (only with the spitfire)

this star to happen to me after i bought the trustmaster warthog,

in the my old X-55 it was really easy, and no problems at all...

in the others modules the joystick works really perfect and it was a game changer upgrade...

it happens in normal instant action,

taking off missions in both in nevada nttr 2.0.5 and dcs world 1.5.6..

i 'am sure it's not the wind

but in normal mission starting on air, no problem found...

its really strange.... :(

controls:

trustmaster warthog

saitek cessna rudder pedals

i got the logitech g27 wheel connected,

but No axis and no buttton on dcs keybiding

OZOMASTER

A10C||F-14C||F-16C||F/A-18C||AV-8B||ASJ37||M-2000C||MIG15||MIG19||MIG21||F5-E||F86||FC3||P51D||Fw190||Fw190 A8||Bf109 D9||Spitfire||UH-1H||Mi8||GAZELLE||BShark2||CA||YAK52||CEagle2||L39||C101||i16||Supercarrier||

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINDOWS10 HOME ||asus GTX 1080|| 3440x1440 34' ||sixcore i7-3930k 3.2GHz || asus sabertooth x79 || 32GbRAM 2133Mhz || TM warthog || saitek cessna pedals || trackIR 5

Sounds like a controller conflict.

I would check all axis inputs in the control panel, especially any that are tied to rotaries. You can also try turning any rotaries to their opposite direction and see if they cause you to veer to the opposite side. Also check that the brakes on/off isn't reversed.

Edited by Damocles

Go to your controller setup for the spitfire and look at your axis commands.

You might have more than one controller on the same axis.

Like roll or rudder on both your stick and throttle or rudder.

Delete the doubles and I think you will be fine.

My Computer: i7 6850K OC 4.5 GHz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1x MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X, on a MSI X99A Godlike Gaming Carbon MB all watercooled w/3 pumps and outdoor cooler, 1x Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB, 1x Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB, SSD 2x450GB, 6 TB HDD's, Asus 27" LED G-Sync Rog Swift PG279Q 2560x1440 IPS, 30~165hz, Win 10 PRO 64bit.

If I recall correctly, in DCS the mini-mouse button of Warthog Throttle is usually assigned by default to roll and pitch for some idiotic reason. You might be touching it by accident during takeoff, while advancing throttle.

Anyway, the problem definitely sounds like controller conflict. ALWAYS after installing any new module / new controller, go to control options first and remove all duplicated assignments.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 1 month later...