Chan number in NTTR map

Body Farm

These are the TACAN Channels. I don't see other channel numbers.

Since the symbols tell us these are VORTACs, = VOR + co-located TACAN, the frequencies are the VOR freqs.

Btw in the F10 view ingame it is currently bugged, not showing the VOR frequencies but the translated frequencies of the TACAN channels (which are useless since you dial in TACAN stations with channel numbers only)

EDIT: probably you meant the "other channels" being the blue ones at the ILS freqs. I didn't try yet but if these ILS include a DME functionality you can use the DME feature with your TACAN by using the featured number. Otherwise you can simply disregard them.

Edited by Rongor

I put together a little list with the numbers for the NTTR NAVAIDS, maybe it is helpful.

NAVDATA.pdf

Edited by sharkfin61
Corrected version

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

Roal Bavarian Airforce all the way

NEW RIGRYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

Thank you,

updated! (also added TWR freqs)

sharkfin out!

NEW RIGRYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

Can these be used in the mig15bis for navigation?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Don't know, you have to try. It was just taken from the visible numbers of the mission planer.

sharkfin out!

I don't own the mig15 but doesn't it have RSBN and ARC like the mig21? I seen RSBN was modeled in to Neveda. Since the 21 is broken I haven't had a chance to test them.

From what I gather, the 21 uses its own implementation of RSBN and they added support for Nevada in their database. That won't help any other module, especially not those using the DCS implementation of RSBN.

Only radionavigational aids available in Nevada are:

- VORTAC (VOR + co-located TACAN)

- ILS

- NDB (a single one)

The only device aboard the MiG-15 being able to make use of one of these is the ARK-5 which could navigate the single NDB on that map.

That's it.

RSBN isn't modeled in the Nevada module.

Are you sure?

I'm not at home but when I was making the TACANS work on the hawk I ran into scripts for the RSBN in Nevada terrain folder. Something like mods/Terrain/Nevada/world/naviads lua. I thought it had RSBN locations.

Sucks the mig15 only has a single NDB. Day VFR only :)

Edited by mia389

Are you sure?

I'm not at home but when I was making the TACANS work on the hawk I ran into scripts for the RSBN in Nevada terrain folder. Something like mods/Terrain/Nevada/world/naviads lua. I thought it had RSBN locations.

Sucks the mig15 only has a single NDB. Day VFR only :)

One is not enough!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.