F-14D??

OnionSpider13

I think adding the F-14D after the release of the A/B would be incredible. A Modernized F-14 (Either F-14B w/ Sparrowhawk or D) is something I personally would love to see in DCS soon!

I totally agree, give those Super Cats some lovin'!

I think the technical documents required for the APG-71 might be very scarce. I think we should just be happy with the A/B for the meantime. I think once they're done with that they should move on to other aircraft. But I'm completely on the side of Sirius with we should simply just let Heatblur finish the A/B first!

"I'm just a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude."

My dream module for DCS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

We're focused on getting the A & B perfect first; but there's no lack of willpower to continue our Tomcat journey if the product is received well! :)

Now ya did it, can't put the genie back in the bottle ya know.:thumbup:

"It's amazing, even at the Formula 1 level how many drivers still think the brakes are for slowing the car down."

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord

I believe that the F-14B carried JDAMS.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

It would also be interesting if we got a Fictional F-14D that could use the AMRAAM

Edit: First combat drop of a GBU-31 was in 2002 from an F-14B, So in theory we could get JDAMs if HB was willing to expand the scope of the F-14B to a early 2000's model.

Edited by Freeroamer

It would also be interesting if we got a Fictional F-14D that could use the AMRAAM

Edit: First combat drop of a GBU-31 was in 2002 from an F-14B, So in theory we could get JDAMs if HB was willing to expand the scope of the F-14B to a early 2000's model.

ED hasn't entertained fantasy load-outs before, and perhaps its best that way.

"It's amazing, even at the Formula 1 level how many drivers still think the brakes are for slowing the car down."

VF-2 Bounty Hunters

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group 1 | Discord