Dynamic Weather Overview

Yo-Yo

I was trying to understand a bit more on dynamic weather and found this thread. Unfortunately, I cannot understand one single post in this thread...

Also, when there are pictures, they are not visible anymore... So that does not help to illustrate the posts...

What I am looking for are examples and a clear understanding what the different parameters do in the dynamic weather settings...

1. What does the setting of the PA (Hecto Pascale) do?

F.e., if I have the following weather system:

- BARIC system: Cyclone

- Systems quantity: 2

- System 1 pressure deviation: -1192 Pa

- System 2 pressure deviation: 450 Pa

Then I get high winds, but no rain. How can I get rain and an almost overcast? And where will it happen?

Can somebody explain this to me please?

Sven

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Could someone explain to me what the negative and positive values mean? In the King's English?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

I assume they would be deviations from ISA (International Standard Atmosphere) of 1013.2 hPa.

F-15E | AH-64 | F/A-18C | F-14B | A-10C | UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2 | Ka-50 | SA342 | Super Carrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria |

Intel Core i7 11700K - 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 - MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Gaming X 12GB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe SSD 1TB

• 1 month later...