Transfer of knowledge / code between HB and Eagle

Koriel

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

This later update is really too late. More than half decade and no multi crew yet.

So true... and again we go back to my topic start question.. If HB has a new multi-crew network layer.. perhaps ED could do something with that? They can't seem to get it working themselves.. And thinking out loud now.. HB _might_ make the A-6 which has a side by side cockpit as well.. Could it be that during development of their own network code they might have had the A-6 in mind as well? Just speculation mind you.

Thank you, i don't get it why you don't get that information if you go to the E-Shop and click there on the modules...:doh:

They mentioned it as Key-feature, so they should implement it as soon as possible, but to be honest, i don't think both modules (UH-1 and Mi-8 ) have any priority at the moment/near future, sadly :cry:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Thank you, i don't get it why you don't get that information if you go to the E-Shop and click there on the modules...:doh:

They mentioned it as Key-feature, so they should implement it as soon as possible, but to be honest, i don't think both modules (UH-1 and Mi-8 ) have any priority at the moment/near future, sadly :cry:

This holds true for a lot of the modules.. After it's out the door in whatever state ED/Belsimtek and most other 3rd party devs are quite slow in finishing their products.