Allied bombers

Varis

Just wondering why we have so few allied bombers, given that many planes are fighters (eg. Spitfire, Mustang, Sabre for Allies). Is it just because they are central but challenging to create? The models, all the simulated behaviour, and gameplay?

I'm pretty OK that WW2 things are usually not high priority - ED has its bets already spread all over the place - but of course, one day would be nice to play full blown, immersive WW2 scenarios.

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

i really wish a thrid party would just sell a MASSIVE collection of AI WWII elements. Tempests, V1/V2 bomb sites, Radar, Bombers... etc etc etc. I'd happily pay.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Well, I think today newsletter is not like they are saying didn't care about WWII stuff whatsoever, isn't it? Plans for many AI aircraft, including several bombers both allied and German have been talked here time ago, I guess it's coming at some point.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

i really wish a thrid party would just sell a MASSIVE collection of AI WWII elements. Tempests, V1/V2 bomb sites, Radar, Bombers... etc etc etc. I'd happily pay.

In mods check out Sunstags v1 v2 rocket and launcher, He also did the home chain radar mod.

There used to be many Mods with aircrafts that could be used as AI, like this:

LPSG2rh.jpg

... but recent complaints by some people, about their license rights, means that they can no longer be shared here. :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB