T-Rudder "clone" Mk.II

I actually love the fact that this is made from common parts from existing products.

I'd never consider getting these of course, but I think there could be a lot of potential if someone in the community would make a DIY kit (that is good quality/right size/accurate). I mean the parts are probably what $50USD worth?

If someone could figure out what parts they are using, then have a listing of the parts here on a community page that everyone could order for themselves, and then put the kit together. So there would be nobody that has to have stock or anything like that. Just an approved design.

It could mean a lot more people have rudder pedals.

This wouldn't work with a joystick, but with rudder pedals it could work if someone has the know-how :)

EDIT: LOL! Also check out this collective https://world.taobao.com/item/526113043048.htm?fromSite=main&spm=a312a.7728556.w4004-13021866654.24.bTIbXW $10 :)

Edited by TomOnSteam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

• 4 months later...
Baur did it first... VKB, SLAW and MFG followed Baur's design.

Originally Posted by hegykc View Post

If you think this should be patent-able, then MFG should sue Slew device and Baur, who first made the cam design, and double cam design should sue everyone, including VKB.

The design of the Boeing 737 (one of mechanisms). At least since 1968.

67301639_Boeingcam.jpg.2b11733889e60dcae3abf599069b5a62.jpg

Edited by Slaw

Eh. As the poster before me said probably better than Saitek.

On that note, I wish all you guys would get it together and finish your development cycles so I can replace all my gear finally! You're taking forevaaaaah and I'm sick of Saitek! :p

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 1 year later...